shape
carat
color
clarity

Would wearing .50tcw & 1tcw studs at the same time look ok or?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MelanieC

Shiny_Rock
I love my new diamond ring so much and really LOVE looking at it and now I have the bug. It''s funny, I now look at everyone''s fingers and ears more than I ever have before. Who would have thought one purchase could cause a new hobby! My next purchase is going to most likely be studs.

I mostly want 1 ctw studs, but have been noticing people wearing two diamond studs in each ear with the top one being smaller. I like this look alot, although I am hoping it won''t take away the look of the larger pair (simliar to putting a beautiful diamond in a setting by itself really makes the diamond get noticed).

So if I do go with .25 and .50 in each ear, what would you go with first. Saving and getting the larger pair first (the one I want most of all), or getting the smaller less expensive pair first so I have something to wear in the meantime (but have to wait longer to get the pair I want the most).

On both pair I want to build my own and go with CUT first and foremost with a G/H and SI1-VS1.

I think I am going to buy a set of diamonique of QVC of a .25 & .50 each ear to see how I like wearing both together and what the sizes look and feel like on my ears. They have a set for about $30 that would also be good if I go on vacation and don''t want to take my "real" ones with me once I get them.
Are there better simulated ones than diamonique? I do have a 1ctw set of

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to the Obsession!
2.gif

I think the diamonique idea is a good one... then you can see which ones you like the most and want to get first in real diamonds. And I don't know if there is a better sim out there or not -- but I'm sure other people here will be able to help you with that. Have fun!

Lynn

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results