shape
carat
color
clarity

old+new rings=unique wedding set!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Wow!! They look great together!! It almost looks like they should have been a set!!!

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
drool.... this is such a lovely combo. It''s not something I would immediately think (upon seeing them apart) "oh, those would look fabulous together!" but girl, you wear it well!

a moonstone lotus from Sally is near the top of my wish-list, thank you for reminding me
11.gif

marym

Shiny_Rock
Freudianflip- Thanks for the comments. I''m glad my ring brought back some nice memories for you! I love your wedding set with your new band, btw. Your taste is very similar to mine. I also have a semi bezel with a shared prong eternity. I ended up getting a thin plain band to stack with it. I usually wear them all together, but sometimes change them around depending on my mood. I love how yours turned out!

I''m sorry for not being better at acknowledging everyone individually. But a sincere thank you to everyone who commented. I have been feeling a little under the weather lately, and it was so nice to get everyone''s feedback on my rings. Most people I know don''t get my jewelry obsession, so it''s great to have a group of people who I can show off my pretties to!
21.gif

lweber

Shiny_Rock
Love them together. Great find.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
That is a gorgeous set!

cushionladyESQ

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I think that is so cool that you bought the rings separately but they work SO WELL together. I love both of them! And that moonstone....sighhhhhh. So pretty.

Enjoy those beauties!
36.gif

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock
The band gives the set just the presence it needed. And that moonstone is beautiful! Gorgeous set.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They really do make a stunning pair!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results