shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Em1 and any other Tacori 2620 owners

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aVogueIdea

Rough_Rock
My boyfriend and I have ordered the Tacori 2620 (without pave shoulders) for a 1.14ct emerald cut but I requested that the prongs be double claw prongs since I love the look of them. When looking at pictures on here as well as on the Tacori site, it looks as though they are double prongs but don''t necessarily have the "claw" look. We received an email from GOG stating that the prongs already come with double claw prongs. Is this correct? I dont think that GOG is misleading us in any way (they have bene wonderful!!) but maybe what I am categorizing as claw is different from what Tacori is categorizing as claw. It is hard to tell from the pictures and any insight you have would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Collee

Shiny_Rock
I have the 2620 and purchased from GOG as well (AVC center). The prongs are such a minute detail of the setting that I actually had to look to confirm (and yes, double prongs). The setting is so gorgeous and delicate with SO many special suprise details. I promise you that last thing you will focus on are the prongs.

aVogueIdea

Rough_Rock
Thank you both so much for your help. CharmyPoo, The video was very helpful, I appreciate it.

Date: 4/10/2010 1:09:13 PM
Author: Collee
I have the 2620 and purchased from GOG as well (AVC center). The prongs are such a minute detail of the setting that I actually had to look to confirm (and yes, double prongs). The setting is so gorgeous and delicate with SO many special suprise details. I promise you that last thing you will focus on are the prongs.
You are right, I am sure I won''t even think about them much once I have it on my hand.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results