shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me pick a birthday gift ring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/21/2010 4:48:35 PM
Author: CasaBlanca
Whit and Amber...

I think you both may have missed his last entry, the girlfriend has revealed her wish list. He is to choose between the three she chose. (maybe similar options are ok?)

The beautiful sapphire/diamond bands were her wish list.

I realize it was hard to catch with all the direction we have put this guy through...but I have a feeling he will be back for a Christmas Gift? Or better yet their one year anniversary...which is October or November???

We'll all get another chance, right Rock Shopper? Please tell us we do!
35.gif

PS...we could convince him sapphire earrings are a must PACKAGE deal to accompany the band....that is if we all stick together on it! Ha. Good thing PS... additions aren't readable by the Original Poster...they aren't right?

hi casablanca :)

i saw his post and the three choices his GF gave him - and i was letting him know i've seen option 3 in real life, and that it's very nice - in case he had reservations. he didnt seem to be inspired by any of her three choices,but i was letting him know that one of them, at least, is very pretty.

and then i commented on the ross simons ring he said he might choose as i'm not a ross simons fan.

i mentioned the earrings as what MY choice would be - but that was an addendum; if i were him, i'd go with the BN band.

does that make sense now?

(and
35.gif
casablanca - i hope your weekend was a good one!)

and rockshopper - again - just let me say that if you're considering your GF's list, i'd go with option 3 as i've held it in my hand and it's lovely :)

good luck!

CasaBlanca

Shiny_Rock
35.gif
back at cha whit~!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results