shape
carat
color
clarity

Bedding sales at Smart Bargains.com!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Mara, here''s a great price on down bedding that you had been talking about for your place: (although I can''t find it on the website, since it was in an e-mail to me, and that''s the only link I have to this...If anyone needs it, let me know, I can e-mail it to you.)

s.gif

Also, here''s a good deal on 440ct bed sheets for under $50...

http://www.smartbargains.com/events1.aspx?ltype=2&ev=1772&deptid=3&hp=fs2b3x&perpage=32

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Nic, but I am tapped out on bedding purchases for at least the month! I broke the bank last week on a new down topped featherbed from Overstock which I am waiting for...it has a full goose down top and a feather bottom, yummy! Can't wait for it to arrive!!
2.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Isn't it ridiculous how bedding can get so pricey...I like soft sheets and that's MY weakness, but I'd rather spend money on good bedding than anything else. After all you do spend half you time in bed (or at least ideally!
2.gif
9.gif
) Tell us how the featherbed is from Overstock!

rogerg

Rough_Rock
Charlotte's Furniture in El Paso has awesome bedding, sheets, pillows, etc. Employees were very helpful in our decision process. Never pushy. Definitely worth a visit.

http://www.charlottesfurniture.com/

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, you're right Charlotte's ROCKS! This Belgium gobelin depicting, who is that, baby jesus?, would make a great bedspread
rolleyes.gif

Okay, room is spinning. too much ambien, must go to bed now.

gobelin.jpg

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Uh, Michelle, I think that's a carpet...looks heavy and treadable...Most people I know are dying to find a good Belgian gobelin...?

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, hmmmm. . . I thought this was a tapestry
2.gif
Oh well! I couldn't find a single blanket, sheet, OR pillow item as promised here by that person on that charlotte site so guess this one solitary needlepoint whatever in the world it is will have to do! lol

Better erase my other posts, I was bit dazed at what, one thirty in the morning. hehehe!

Michelle

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Did I ever update on the featherbed? AWESOME ! Absolutely amazing. We love it. LOVE IT. It's like a big cloud. It added something like 5" to our bed! We have to climb in now. Yummy. Paired with our new down comforter, our 600 tc sheets from OS, and our yummy big king down pillows....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Getting out of bed is absolute torture now (like it wasn't before?). The featherbed was $99 and it came in 5-6 biz days!

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Mara, does the super softness ever mess with your back? Rand and I went around looking at bedding, while we were looking for a new leather recliner he's been dying for....

We noticed that although those super soft pillow top mattresses are nice and dreamy, I have a bad back, and can imagine it getting worse...? Am I wrong? Is there support enough?

I would LOVE a feather filled bed topper thingy, with down pillows, but I am so afraid to cause more problems with my back, which already seems to be feeling it with our soft bed and feather pillows stacked all over.
sick.gif

Say it ain't so!!!
errrr.gif
nono.gif
cry.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Just to let you know I actually upgraded the bed linens (before the in-laws visit), and figured we would try out the 1200ct thread sheets that Smartbargains advertised for a split second. I got a good deal, as I am sadly, a very repeating customer...

Honestly, the sheets we have a worn in a few months, washed quite a bit, but 700ct cotton sheets, they are so soft, it's like sleeping on silk. These new 1200ct are brand new, washed only the first time, and although they are MUCH thicker, they are NOT much softer...

Am I missing something here? Granted we didn't spend a fortune on them, but for 1200ct sheets, one would assume a bit more softness? Damn. Anything we can do to make them really really worn in and soft?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmmm are they different types of cotton? e.g. pima vs egyptian? That can make a difference. Speaking of bed linens, I need to get a 2nd set...we adore ours and need a backup!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
"...Most people I know are dying to find a good Belgian gobelin...?"

rolling....lol....

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
The gobelin tapestry will look super with my bride of chucky bedspread...LOL....just kidding Michelle...hehehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results