shape
carat
color
clarity

What type of jewelry do you love most? Rings? Bracelets? Earrings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Rings, then earrings. I definitely have an addiction to rings!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
1. Rings
2. Earrings
3. Necklaces
4. Bracelets
5. Belly and toe rings
3.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
1. Rings
2. Earrings
3. Bracelets

I love necklaces on others, but find them irritating on myself. Maybe a diamond pendant one day will stop that...
3.gif

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t believe I forgot braceles!!!:

Yellow gold Byzantine with diamonds on clasp
White gold wheat chain with yellow gold French clasp
David Yurman multi-stone
Tiffany sterling toggle

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rings. As for earrings, I''d be happy with a juicy pair of studs.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
1. My first love are rings!! In addition to my wedding set, I have a small collection of RHR.
2. Pendant/earrings
These two go together for me. I like to have pendants that match or blend with my earrings or pick up the color in my RHRs.
3. Watch. I wear one everyday. The fact that my new one has a diamond bezel that picks up the theme of my other jewelry, doesn''t hurt
2.gif

4. Bracelets. I have three that I interchange.

I tend not to wear a bracelet or RHR when I''m at home. When I''m going out, they are added to the mix
1.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I love pendants, earrings, rings, and bracelets, in that order. Every day I wear a gemstone pendant, earrings and a RHR, selected to coordinate with my clothing and my planned activities for the day. Some days I add a bracelet. I wear bracelets more in the summer when you can actually see them. In the winter they hide under my long sleeves, so I don''t see the point. In the winter I wear a watch, but not in the summer. I hate getting a white watch stripe when I tan in the summer. It shows up even though I wear lots of sunscreen. For the same reason, I avoid wearing wide rings in the summer, but I love them in the winter.

reader

Brilliant_Rock
I adore rings, and have to force myself not to wear too many at once. Right now, on my left hand is a wide antique rose gold band, and a thin 22K yellow gold band. On my right hand, I have my pale pink and pinky brown halo covering a deep scar on my middle finger, and my marquise set, with the bands.

I also love bracelets and watches, and prefer them heavier and close fitting. When I feel super anxious or overwhelmed, making them tighter seems to calm me down. However, I hate charm bracelets! Its totally related to my mom''s overwhelming love of charm bracelets back in the 80s on me, and I kept losing charms. She also loved ankle bracelets on me, which I simply find awkward to wear.

I wear a pretty standard earring setup, 2 sets of studs and a pair of small diamond hoops. I love earrings but fear losing them, so I stick with ones that stay on tightly.

I also have a few necklaces I like, but don''t rotate them often. I go in spells, sometimes wearing torcs, sometimes wearing a small diamond or sapphire on a chain.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
AJ – you definitely need diamond studs! Can’t believe you don’t have them, in fact! (lol – use the rebated watch money!)

Y2kitty – same as me ☺

Come on, butterfly – lets see some pictures!

Jewelerman – I love cuffs on men.

Poshpepper – how many rings do you wear? How many do you own?

Hi bliss ☺ well I know you’re a ring girl! And thank you for the compliment re the new LM ring; just wait till you see what I currently have cooking! I’m very excited…

Marcyc, I love your half carat emerald cut! Do you mind if I ask where you bought it?

Yssie - laughing here at the necklaces that get a negative score!

H_H, I can’t recall your e-ring. Could you post a pic pls?

Amber – LOL re coordinating rings with your night gown! I’ve heard that Michael Jordan used to coordinate his car with his tie, but yours is just one step funnier!

Kismet, I laughed when you said you got used to wearing multiple rings. I’m sure I’d love to have the opportunity!

Tuckins – you’re in the right place….

Thanks DandiAndi and chiquitapet.

Amber – the Byzantine sounds intriguing…. (photos?)

Harriet, ditto on the studs

Risingsun, am laughing at the theme running through your jewelry. Frankly, I’d do the same –‘if you can’t complement my e-ring, don’t bother coming!’

Iloveasschers, butterfly, Laila, MC, Fly-Girl – can you ladies definitely post some photos of your favorite pendants? I’m sure I’m not alone in saying I’d love to see it!

Canuk-gal and reader – could we possibly see some photos of your favorite watches? Just one or two?

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
^^^You have something cooking. What might that be, dear Whitby
17.gif
I have had something just pop out of the cooker. I haven't taken any pics, yet
27.gif

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Rings!!! Haven''t quite found a love for anything else yet. I think I would love earrings, but I don''t have pierced ears. Maybe someday.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
marian, let''s just say that a 14.15mm pair of south sea pearls was delivered today to BGD to be set into something special...

:D

and what''s on the jewelry hob at your house, dearest? inquiring minds want to know!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2010 4:59:50 PM
Author: whitby_2773
marian, let''s just say that a 14.15mm pair of south sea pearls was delivered today to BGD to be set into something special...

:D

and what''s on the jewelry hob at your house, dearest? inquiring minds want to know!
Wow!! That sounds fabulous
30.gif
A pendant was just delivered to me from BGD. I am working on some pics
31.gif

r0chest3rJS

Rough_Rock
I like earrings which people always see a lot
30.gif

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
A ring person. Like the magic ring in the Lord of the Rings, there's always been something appealing to me about the idea of a ring. Bracelets second, but I think of a bracelet as a "chain."

lil425

Shiny_Rock
Hi Whit - I used to ge a ring person but now I am into BRACELETS! love them soooo much. I have several that I never take off and then I add extras depending on what I am wearing each day

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
hi lil :)

this is the thread to post a photo of your favorite one! drag your camera out and take a few shots - they dont have to be great photography. :)

i love bracelets too - better than pendants, on me. have you seen the charm bracelet thread? some of those (well, ALL, to be honest!) are wonderful! if you have one, be sure to add it; that thread is turning into one of my favorites on PS.

35.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
ahhhh! so you''re a serious bracelet/bangle person! i dont know anyone who wears them 24/7. i love those cape cod bangles and can imagine that, if you wanted to wear something 24/7, that style would be the most comfortable. i looked into getting a gold one some time ago, but they''re not cheap! nice combo, lil :)

and the DY isn''t too shabby either!

9.gif

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
RINGS, definitely rings!!!

I like to be able to see what I am wearing.

Last would be bracelets, even though you can see what you are wearing. I am too petrified that it will fall off with out me knowing and its lost forever!

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
Rings are my favorite! I love being able to see them all the time as I do things. I have several, though I usually end up wearing the two same rings all the time, a yellow gold princess cut 1ctw 3 stone on one hand, and a chanel and pave band on the other.

Necklaces are my second favorite, though it''s a little sad that everyone else gets to see them more than you do.

I love earrings, but find myself wearing the same diamond studs all the time.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I tend to be a ring girl. I actually have a ring project in the works with a little .32 emerald diamond I''ve been
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
for ages.
I have to admit, I have quite a few pieces from the "maul" stores lol. I have a tanzanite that I want to remount with it''s halo but without the hideous baguettes on the side. I have a lab created ruby ring. Then I have a matching set that I put together of ring, earrings and necklace that are all swiss blue topaz. I do like necklaces too. I have my cross, a solitaire iiiitttyy biittty diamond 1/10 carat, and pearls. GAWD I LURVE pearls. I also have my little marquis ring. I need to do a photo shoot sometime I suppose.

peaches5

Rough_Rock
Rings definatley! Earrings last i think.

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Ever since I was a small child necklaces have always been my favorite, I like that they hang centered on a person. The asymetry of a ring or a bracelet always slightly bothered me as a child.

Earrings (yay symmetry!) and rings have definately grown on me on recent years though, but not bracelets yet -I have little sticks for wrists, which I''d rather not draw attention to.

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
I''m coming to love tahitian pearl necklaces above anything else. Very eye catching!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/22/2010 10:14:08 PM
Author: Diamond*Dana
Rings are my absolute favorite, ever since I was a little girl! I love all rings, but diamond rings are my favorite
36.gif
Ditto exactly!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Earrings are my addiction. Since I haven''t bought new earrings in awhile, bored with what I have so have been wearing no earrings, or gold ball studs, also my diamond studs. I would love some new earrings. In the past few months I''ve had 2 dreams, where all I''m doing is wandering around a shop looking at all different kinds of earrings, so I think I''m officially in withdrawal!

I''m not a big necklace person but my favorite standby necklace is gone, so keep wanting to get another necklace like it. Not going to happen this year.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just because I love earrings doesn''t mean I don''t love rings, necklaces, bracelets. Just that with necklaces and rings I gravitate to a staple I am perfectly happy to wear everyday, but like variety in earrings. However I have to say all the stacking rings people are posting are very attractive and "collectible" looking, even the ones in solid metal.

ringthing!

Rough_Rock
My nic says it all....rings! I don''t wear them everyday, due to my job. But, if I have to make a trip into town for anything, I''ll get out the ring box and pick a couple that go with whatever I''m wearing that day.

Bracelets...I like link chain bracelets. Don''t care for bangles.

Earrings...hoops. That is all I have worn the past few years.

Necklaces...pendant style. Nothing too big.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Hi lasscreative count one more for rings! Although – I think you should explore the whole bracelet option; most of them have pretty solid clasps, and they can lookbeautiful! (almost as beautiful as that stunning ring in your avatar!)

Hi manderz I wear diamond studs far beyond what’s interesting :) I just love ‘em – and they go with everything. A nice pair of reasonable size will take you anywhere.

dragonfly- any progress on the emerald ring? And I luuuurrrrrrve pearls also! BGD are currently making me a pair of pearl drop earrings for my birthday. Can’t wait!

Hi peaches :) will add you to the rings list!

Hi HopeDream -would love to see photos of your favorite necklace/s. this is the thread for pictures of your favorite things!

gardengloves - I’m starting to seriously consider a pearlnecklace. AAA white akoyas. Around 9mm. I’ll be broke for years! :D

hi sparklyOEC I had a jewelry fascination as a child and rings were the object of my adoration then, also :)

part gypsy - funny dream! Do you have any earrings in mind to buy?

hi ringthing! - I’ve loved chain link bracelets for YEARS! They’re wonderful :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results