shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

princesss

Ideal_Rock
WHY can''t I stop eating junk?!?!?!?!?!?!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Surgery went well! I''m nearly perfect in my right eye, and experiencing driness and bluriness in the left which they think will go away. However, I''m also experiencing a halo effect which is terrible at night! That should also heal away since I''m a mere 48 hrs post op. I had a special procedure done to eliminate halo effect, so I hope it works, otherwise I''m not going to be pleased!

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/20/2010 7:57:32 PM
Author: bee*
ugh I just watched Hostel and now I can''t sleep-knew I shouldn''t have watched it.

Oh, Hostel. It reminded DH and I of a soft-core ****. Freaky, though.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I spent some time weeding the front yard today. I can''t believe some of the burr clover has gone to seed already!
29.gif
It''s roundup time, for sure!

On th bright side, my wonderful next door neighbor told me he''ll be taking care of my front yard again this summer. It''s just mowing and edging, and my yard is fairly small, but still... it''s wonderful not to have that on my to-do list.
21.gif
He won''t accept any payment either, so I think I''m just going to get him and his new wife (as of their elopement last weekend
36.gif
) a really nice wedding gift!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Today was a great day! Fantastic weather, scooter riding, hanging with friends, eating good food, and improvements to the United States that I won''t mention explicitly because it''s against the rules!
2.gif
9.gif
12.gif

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
After being married for over a year, I just went to the Social Security office and finally changed my name.

I feel strangely weird about it. I had no problem at all and even LIKED changing it on my license, credit cards, school records, and even applying to grad school under my married name... but somehow for some reason this feels weird to me and almost a little sad. Can''t quite explain it because I always thought I would be so excited to do it! But somehow I''m not
33.gif

April20

Ideal_Rock
It was 73 degrees and sunny here on Saturday. There are snow flurries today. I just want the weather to make its mind up.

TBjumper

Shiny_Rock
Its raining cats and dogs... So glad we washed the vehicles and the boat yesterday.
20.gif

And both test rides on the potential show horses this past weekend were a bust.

Oh I totally have a case of the Mondays.
14.gif

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 8:28:20 AM
Author: Lilac
After being married for over a year, I just went to the Social Security office and finally changed my name.

I feel strangely weird about it. I had no problem at all and even LIKED changing it on my license, credit cards, school records, and even applying to grad school under my married name... but somehow for some reason this feels weird to me and almost a little sad. Can't quite explain it because I always thought I would be so excited to do it! But somehow I'm not
33.gif
I always thought I would be excited too. We're getting married in October, and I think about the name change ALL THE TIME. I also think it gives me a weird sense of sadness. I don't feel attached to my current last name for any other reason besides my ethnicity, but it still makes me really sad to think about changing it.

I'm hoping it's just something I have to get used to? I'm trying to start working it into my life gradually, lol. Who knew it was such a big deal?!

ETA: Lilac, have you been socially using your DH's last name for the past year? Just wondering!
41.gif

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 10:55:13 AM
Author: lilyfoot
Date: 3/22/2010 8:28:20 AM

Author: Lilac

I feel strangely weird about it. I had no problem at all and even LIKED changing it on my license, credit cards, school records, and even applying to grad school under my married name... but somehow for some reason this feels weird to me and almost a little sad. Can''t quite explain it because I always thought I would be so excited to do it! But somehow I''m not
33.gif

I always thought I would be excited too. We''re getting married in October, and I think about the name change ALL THE TIME. I also think it gives me a weird sense of sadness. I don''t feel attached to my current last name for any other reason besides my ethnicity, but it still makes me really sad to think about changing it.

I''m hoping it''s just something I have to get used to? I''m trying to start working it into my life gradually, lol. Who knew it was such a big deal?!

ETA: Lilac, have you been socially using your DH''s last name for the past year? Just wondering!
41.gif

Yes, I have been using his last name since we got married! I changed it on pretty much everything other than at the social security office (which is what I did this morning). All our new friends in our neighborhood know us both with his last name... I basically haven''t even used my maiden name at all since we got married, which is why I''m wondering why I feel so sad at "officially" changing it at the social security office now. If I''ve been using his last name anyway for over a year on everything, why is it so hard to officially make the change?

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a dilemma. My license expires on 4/4 and I just booked travel for 4/18 under my maiden name. I was going to put Stephanie maiden married on my new license, but the travel agent said it has to match exactly. Is this really that big of a deal?

ETA: I do have my passport with maiden name on it. That will work to get through security, right?

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/19/2010 5:24:09 PM
Author: Maisie
The ex just yelled at me because I didn''t hear the phone ring.
29.gif
Throw it at him. Exs are good for throwing things at.
11.gif
I kid..I kid...kinda.
31.gif

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Just got a new CD(well, itunes cuz who really buys CD''s anymore? LOL) Vampire Weekend.

Can I say, all that is awesome? Highly recommend. Heck, send me a blank CD and I will burn it for you...sure will. :)

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 11:42:33 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
I have a dilemma. My license expires on 4/4 and I just booked travel for 4/18 under my maiden name. I was going to put Stephanie maiden married on my new license, but the travel agent said it has to match exactly. Is this really that big of a deal?

ETA: I do have my passport with maiden name on it. That will work to get through security, right?
As long as you only need one form of ID, your passport will work. I actually feel weird flying using my license as my ID!

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock

This happened to me for our honeymoon - we went 6 months after our wedding, but the ticket was booked with my maiden name. What I didn''t realize was that I was changing my name on my license the month before because it was expiring so I couldn''t use the license for ID. The name on the ticket does need to match the identification exactly from what I''ve been told, so I took my passport (with my maiden name which matched the ticket) and it was fine. I hated carrying around the passport, but as far as the airport security goes, I had no problems with it.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I just got chewed out by a client of a client.

My boss has been working with this guy about some missed payments, and since my boss is on a conference call and can't answer, I got the call. Lucky me.

I love when men get mad and just want someone to yell at. Totally took me back to my investment days.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t reach to straighten the back of my hair now its getting longer.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks ladies, I know it was kindof a dumb question, but I got the eticket email and then said "oh s*it I have to get a new license!"

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Today I am blah blah blah. Kinda down... kinda happy...kinda tired.

but stoked that I have a new horse to put some training on!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock

One day my DH had the idea to flight for the night to Boston, I put a couple of things in my backpack and we went to the airport then I realized I did not have any valid ID. They let me fly anyways. They just checked my personal belongs by hand. It did not took more than 5 minutes.

So I''m sure there would not be any problem in your situation.

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
I''m late 10 days, pregnancy test said negative. I hate to be tease in that way
14.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 1:41:04 PM
Author: gaby06

One day my DH had the idea to flight for the night to Boston, I put a couple of things in my backpack and we went to the airport then I realized I did not have any valid ID. They let me fly anyways. They just checked my personal belongs by hand. It did not took more than 5 minutes.

So I''m sure there would not be any problem in your situation.

LOL Gabby, that''s something DH would do, most definitely. I do know that while I can avoid the ID to check in by using the kiosk and not checking bags, to get through security they''ll want to look at my ID. I don''t want to get there and not have anything on hand. I think I''ll bring my passport.

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
I love finding typos in published books.

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 1:48:37 PM
Author: IloveAsschers13
I love finding typos in published books.
I know right?!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m in a really bad mood and not even chocolate pudding is helping.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I've looked at every 3ct SI2 thread here on PS. Googling just brings up the same archives threads.

Yesterday FI told his mother that my diamond would sparkle more than hers because it's an ideal cut.
23.gif
OMG, WRONG time and place, David!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 1:43:18 PM
Author: gaby06
I''m late 10 days, pregnancy test said negative. I hate to be tease in that way
14.gif
lil%20hug.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Zoe, I''m sorry you''re in a bad mood-must be pretty dang bad if not even chocolate pudding is working! Shall I tease you into a good mood?

Trapper turned 3 Friday. He was born on my favorite Uncle''s birthday-we picked this day especially (was c-section) b/c my Uncle had always hoped he''d have someone in the family born on his birthday..Uncle passed away in 2005, so Friday was a bittersweet day.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 8:08:55 PM
Author: ZoeBartlett
I''m in a really bad mood and not even chocolate pudding is helping.
I''m in a really bad mood too. Shall we go and let the air out of some tyres?

April20

Ideal_Rock
I have a pair of pants I refer to as my "pajama" pants. They''re dressy, but totally non-form fitting, so I wear them when I don''t want to wear "real" clothes or I''m flying somewhere and don''t want to mess with a dress/business suit on a plane. I''ve had them about a year and am totally paranoid they''re going to get worn out so I actually went out today to find another pair. This is sad. And pathetic. I used to dress so much cuter than this, but I''m just tired.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results