shape
carat
color
clarity

Princess cut stone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rocksalt

Rough_Rock
Just a slight change in plans, we are going to roadtrip to the store and see a bunch of stones, then decide at that point. The D SI2 is the front runner, mainly because of the positive responses for everyone here. But they have quite a bit to choose from. I am sure we will overwhelmed with potentials and happy with any of them.

Peace!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/19/2010 11:15:48 AM
Author: Rocksalt
Just a slight change in plans, we are going to roadtrip to the store and see a bunch of stones, then decide at that point. The D SI2 is the front runner, mainly because of the positive responses for everyone here. But they have quite a bit to choose from. I am sure we will overwhelmed with potentials and happy with any of them.

Peace!
I am jealous you get to go to GOG!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/19/2010 11:15:48 AM
Author: Rocksalt

Peace!
Ok, I was just worried in case the stone was poached! Have fun at GOG and by the way, apparently there is a superb pizza restaurant very close to GOG.....

Collee

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/18/2010 1:25:57 PM
Author: Lorelei
As you are actually in the enviable position of going to GOG to see this diamond and can compare it with others you will soon know when you see it! Images and other info can't always adequately show performance and beauty or even the magic of a diamond, nor can they account for your own taste and preference.

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Enjoy the trip Rocksalt.

Although it is beneficial to seek advice from PS members, let your eyes, heart and Jon's stamp of approval, two thumbs up analysis be the deciding factor. Please do not be swayed by the spec apprehensions and personal opinions of another poster. Take your time comparing the contenders and base your final selection on what you deem as the “fire on the mountain”.

Rocksalt

Rough_Rock
Collee -- i agree with letting my eyes tell me whether it is the correct stone. I wanted to have some guidance and a starting point. No sense in looking at dogs.

BTW, nicely stated with the "Fire on the Mountain".

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results