shape
carat
color
clarity

Potential pink ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the pictures look lovely, and it''s from the 1920''s (which is a fun decade!). Ever since I gave up my vintage garnet ring, I''ve been wanting something with an old soul. This is significantly pricier, but maybe worth it? It''s a tiny size 2.5, so I''d have to go to the mall and see if that would fit my pink. My ring finger is a 4.5 so there''s a good chance I could wear it as a pinky ring.

Anyone out there have an eternity pinky ring? Does it get banged up a lot? Any comments on this ring and single cuts?

clsuppinky.jpg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oops, the title was supposed to read PINKY ring.

ring25mdl.jpg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
EGL with stats.

eglrep.jpg

ts44

Brilliant_Rock
Hi MTG, you should definitely get your pinkie finger sized before you pull the trigger. Mine looks much smaller than my ring finger, but is in actuality only one ring size smaller!

I occasionally wear a 1.2mm rose gold eternity on my pinkie finger, and I don''t notice it getting super banged up, mainly because you don''t really use your pinkie in the same way you use your other fingers. Especially if I''m wearing a ring on it, I find myself holding it out and away from things I''ve got in my hands more often than not. I do sometimes feel like it''s easier to lose a pinkie ring though, since it''s on a finger that doesn''t have another finger next to it on both sides to sort of "hold" the ring on, if that makes sense.

Also, that is a gorrrgeous ring. I love the single cuts, I''m sure they sparkle like all get-out. If the ring fits, wear it!
1.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MTG-

I just want to say that I love it. I don''t fall in love with most pieces of jewelry I see, but this ring is really charming. I don''t want to say a word about the size, however. I don''t have a clue about whether it is the right size for your pinky at the moment!

Hugs,
Deb
34.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a beautiful ring, so sweet looking. Hopefully it will all work out for you and it will be yours!

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
What a delightful ring! I really hope it fits you, because it''s incredibly beautiful.

makemepretty

Brilliant_Rock
It is a very beautiful ring but I think priced too high for such a small amount of metal/diamonds. I too saw it for sale. I love the baguette look and always search for them.

I want to add that older pieces are much heavier and better quality(IMHO) than the new stuff. For example, I had two very similar baguette bands. One was vintage and one was brand new and made for me. There was no comparison in the weight and quality. Unfortunately, since I was having the new one made I had to sell the vintage one(it was too big). Oh how I wish I hadn't done that! Vintage platinum pieces are much much nicer.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/12/2010 3:23:25 PM
Author: makemepretty
It is a very beautiful ring but I think priced too high for such a small amount of metal/diamonds. I too saw it for sale. I love the baguette look and always search for them.

I thought so too, especially since it would be a few hundred cheaper to get it reproduced in white gold. Still, I like the charm, and the seller is open to offers... I should get my pinky sized first though before that though
3.gif

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I love it!!!!!!!! in fact, I just saved the photo as a possible inspiration for my 2011 project which will be an eternity stacker for my set if DH and the budget can accomodate
3.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty.

reader

Brilliant_Rock
Any updates?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results