shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom Brian Gavin Engagement Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
absolutely stunning!! i cant wait to see more pictures...im loving the way it tapers
30.gif
30.gif

small_paws

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/17/2010 9:10:15 PM
Author: XzyluM
Date: 3/17/2010 5:42:37 PM

Author: small_paws

very nice! I have a princess w/ a truth head coming from there myself. I like how the diamonds taper, very nice touch

Just curious, after they received payment how long was it until you received the photos stating it was done? I cannot wait for mine and am going crazy just thinking about it.
1.gif

It was about two and a half weeks from the time I sent payment to yesterday when I received the tracking number and pictures. Lesley did send me the CAD rendering and waited for me to give her the go ahead after a few days. The wait wasn''t that bad since I tried to keep my mind off of it. I did message Lesley to check up on the process about once every week. I tried not to bug her too much about it. She can probably give you a very close estimate when it will be finished if you ask her.

Also, the truth head is amazing. It''s definitely in a class of it''s own and will compliment the diamond very well. I believe Brian had to slightly alter the truth head to work with the design, but it''s beautiful. I think Lesley did mention she was going to add the setting to the catalog. I think the truth head really makes it stand out and the design is simple, yet has that ''designery'' flow to it.

Thank you for your reply. I asked about a week ago but I''m sure they have been so busy it got lost in the emails. I didn''t want to bug her again.
1.gif
Congrats on designing a setting that will now be in their catalog
9.gif
I cannot wait to see hand shots

XzyluM

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/18/2010 12:19:10 AM
Date: 3/17/2010 9:10:15 PM

Author: XzyluM

Date: 3/17/2010 5:42:37 PM

very nice! I have a princess w/ a truth head coming from there myself. I like how the diamonds taper, very nice touch

Just curious, after they received payment how long was it until you received the photos stating it was done? I cannot wait for mine and am going crazy just thinking about it.
1.gif

It was about two and a half weeks from the time I sent payment to yesterday when I received the tracking number and pictures. Lesley did send me the CAD rendering and waited for me to give her the go ahead after a few days. The wait wasn''t that bad since I tried to keep my mind off of it. I did message Lesley to check up on the process about once every week. I tried not to bug her too much about it. She can probably give you a very close estimate when it will be finished if you ask her.

Also, the truth head is amazing. It''s definitely in a class of it''s own and will compliment the diamond very well. I believe Brian had to slightly alter the truth head to work with the design, but it''s beautiful. I think Lesley did mention she was going to add the setting to the catalog. I think the truth head really makes it stand out and the design is simple, yet has that ''designery'' flow to it.

Thank you for your reply. I asked about a week ago but I''m sure they have been so busy it got lost in the emails. I didn''t want to bug her again.
1.gif
Congrats on designing a setting that will now be in their catalog
9.gif
I cannot wait to see hand shots

I would email her again. Lesley sometimes will miss an email due to the way the tickets loop. I''m sure she doesn''t mind responding to all the emails. When I first got in touch with her through the online chat, she was still taking calls and in several chat windows while helping me.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results