shape
carat
color
clarity

whitby''s charm bracelet - photos

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ANGEL WANTS A HALO

Rough_Rock
That is so beautiful! I wish I still had mine but I lost it when I was a little girl.
emembarrassed.gif

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
What fun! Thanks for sharing it!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
hey danny! nice of you to stop by :)

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I love it! I don''t know how I missed this thread, Whitby. All the memories this bracelet must hold for you...

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
thanks marian :) since my engagement ring is a replacement for my original ring, the stone of which was my mother''s and was ultimately stilen by a disreputable jeweler, i think i can honestly say i''d rather lose it than lose my charm bracelet. this is my history.

i''m so glad you like it :) i''m going to follow the evolution of my newest charm on the thread i started in this forum, so it''ll be interesting (to me, at least!) to see come to life.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe I missed this thread - I LOVE charm bracelets. They are so timeless and classy, yet totally unique at the same time. Whitby, you have such a beautiful collection of charms!

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful bracelet!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
thanks vespergirl :)

i''ve really tried hard to get nice charms and to stay away from anything tacky or too common - which is why i''ve had a number of them made. all of them have lovely detail and are nice and solid; i really know it when i put that puppy on my arm!

anyway, thank you for looking - i appreciated your kind words. :)

glitterata - i''m glad you liked it. it''s a string of memories for me, ergo precious....

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful collection of charms!! TFS
36.gif

krisalyn

Rough_Rock
whitby,

Thanks for sharing your charm bracelet. I love the whole idea of charm bracelets. It''s truly unique and special as each charm tells a different story, and each charm bracelet tells who the wearer is, was, has became.

=)

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
thank you so much, stone_hunter and krisalyn!

i would love to think my charm bracelet reflected my life; it has depth of texture, scope of charm, yet continuity of theme that woud be a wonderful reflection of a person''s life. i''d love to think it ''felt'' like me and my life!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results