shape
carat
color
clarity

My ring is finally here after 3 months of waiting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

EllaMarie

Rough_Rock
I posted recently that the waiting was killing me, but it's finally here! Yay!

From the appraisal, "Lady's 18kt white gold split shank sixty-nine diamond ring. The center diamond is a modern brilliant cut that...has a weight of .70ct. The diamond is of I color and SI2 clarity. The culet is very small. the girdle is medium to thick and is faceted. The polish and symmetry are good. the remaining sixty-eight diamonds are all bead set and have a total weight of .43ct. These diamonds are G/H color and SI1 clarity." So, not the most expensive ring, but it suits me fine. Price $5990

ring_close-up.jpg

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
While I didn''t post in your thread in RockyTalky, I felt like that was a really long time to wait especially without communication. It looks like it was worth the wait! Congratulations on your beautiful ring!
30.gif

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s really beautiful!!! You must be thrilled to finally have it! It looks gorgeous on you, I would love to see more pics - enjoy your pretty ring and wear it in health and happiness!

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
Woo Hoo! I''m glad they (finally) came through for you. It''s beautiful!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!!! What a beautiful ring!! It looks great on your finger!! The wait was definitely worth it!!

I hope you don''t mind if I add your ring to the halos and splint shank collections!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!! It must be so exciting to have it on your finger after such a long wait!!
36.gif

EllaMarie

Rough_Rock
I''m going to try for more and better pics tomorrow. My camera isn''t that great. It looks so much more beautiful and *big* in person. I love it!
emsmile.gif

EllaMarie

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/13/2010 9:06:13 PM
Author: Luckyeshe
Gorgeous!!!!! What a beautiful ring!! It looks great on your finger!! The wait was definitely worth it!!

I hope you don''t mind if I add your ring to the halos and splint shank collections!
No problem. Hopefully at some point I''ll have even better pics.
emwink.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
How pretty! You were about the cancel the order and then they just pulled it out and it was ready?? That is so crazy!

MrsBettyBoop

Brilliant_Rock
Now you can breathe!! It looks great.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
congratulations! it''s lovely
36.gif

stci

Ideal_Rock
$6000? For me it''s a lot of money! Your ring is beautiful!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty.

small_paws

Rough_Rock
Yeah! I''m so glad you finally have your ring. I read your other post and I would have been pulling out hair going crazy a long time ago, I''m so not patient. It''s beautiful, enjoy it
9.gif
36.gif

parisbee

Rough_Rock
So beautiful! I especially like the halo design.

ArtistJess

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/13/2010 10:47:27 PM
Author: stci
$6000? For me it''s a lot of money! Your ring is beautiful!

agreed! and i think it is just beautiful!

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
I am so pleased you finally got it! It is beautiful. Congratulations!!! Wooohoooo!!!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty.

Collee

Shiny_Rock
Yippee! Woth the wait. Congrats!
36.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Lovely!!!!!!!!!!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
It looks fabulous on your finger!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I'm so glad it's finally here!

It's lovely - and substantial!

redhead02

Shiny_Rock
Nice, that ring is like "here I AM! DARE not to love me!"

brilliance4me

Shiny_Rock
Wow
30.gif
! That is a an exquisite mounting! The split shank is gorgeous! Worth the wait I''d say
36.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I adore the profile!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your ring, the profile is seriously gorgeous! Wear it in good health always!

EllaMarie

Rough_Rock
Thanks, everyone, for your kind comments. I wore it to work for the first time today. I got a lot of attention and compliments. I''ve been over the moon since I got it.

The story about finally getting the ring is this:

On Saturday morning we had not heard from the jewelry store and I was seriously getting anxious--almost to the point of being physically ill. My fiance told me that he would handle it, I would just go in with him and he would tell them firmly (he''s a tall, strong, sexy guy!) that he wanted our money back and we were taking our business elsewhere. I was about having a panic attack in the car before we went in because I *hate* confrontation. I just want people to do the right thing and am so upset when they don''t. Anyhow, I digress. Me, fiance & my 9 y/o son (who wants to be a gemologist someday and loves the jewelry store) walk in and the lady behind the counter says, "I know what you''re here for!" and I turn to Fiance with an expression of "What?" and she pulls out my ring from a cabinet under the counter. I could not believe it! Fiance was all set for battle so he asked why they didn''t call and she said she had left a message on his cell. This actually could be true because he recently changed companies/changed cell phones. Still, he told me he''d called & given them the new # so it''s hard to know what happened. In any case, it''s here, it''s beautiful and I am so happy to be with the man of my dreams and to have that ring, finally!

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring, congratulations! And I totally know what you mean about the mini panic attack before going into the jewelry store - doesn''t going through all of that make you appreciate your ring 1000000000x more??
9.gif
Wear that beauty in good health!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results