shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this Design - RB with Marquis Sidestones?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jgny

Shiny_Rock
I am in the process of designing my upgrade ring. Thinking about a RB (approx 3 ct) surrounded by marquise sidestones. Inspired by the Tiffany Victoria collection, but I like having much smaller sidestones so that the center stone "pops" but I have finger coverage. See below for my rough sketch, I see the rest of the band as micropave, and that it is a very slim band.

Thoughts on this design? Has anyone seen anything like this by any of the designers?

jgny concept.jpg

jgny

Shiny_Rock
This is the Tiffany Victoria ring (starting point for inspiration).

jgnytiffvicring.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/13/2010 10:27:30 AM
Author: Asscherhalo_lover
Here''s something similar. I think it''s a gorgeous look!
I immediately thougt of that ring too! harriet''s Tsav
18.gif

I really like that style!

bgray

Brilliant_Rock
have you seen this? it reminds me of your idea a bit

greenfleur.jpg

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
it''s a pretty design - I like it
36.gif

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
This is Matata''s ring (I hope she doesn''t mind me using her thread for you) from Brian Gavin Diamonds. I think the design is gorgeous.

Matata''s ring

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
I love this design. I don''t like marquis diamonds as center stones, but I love them as sidestones---looking like "leaves."

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
This ring is from Blue Nile...no micropave though.

marquise side.jpg

jgny

Shiny_Rock
Thank everyone! I tried to do it in Photoshop but it looked so scary - these are some really great examples of similar settings. A bit undecided about either doing a RB or a cushion so matata''s ring helps give me an idea. I''m leaning towards having the side marquise stones on the smaller side - kinda the "feel" of trillions or tapered baguettes, but with the "leaves" of the marquise. Thanks for the links to similar rings, so very helpful!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results