shape
carat
color
clarity

Cultured diamonds in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

devka

Rough_Rock
Are there any Canadian distributors of cultured diamonds online?

Thanks!

EEFranklin

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I don''t know of any retail companies that operate in Canada, but we do offer free shipping to Canada. Hope that helps.

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, there are. If you go to Gemesis.com, they have a list of Canadian retailers that carry their stones. At least one in my area (Vancouver), has stones listed on a website:
http://3djeweler.com/gemesisdiamond.htm

You can also buy Chatham diamonds through Canadian retailers, just email them and they will give you a list of jewelers in your area.

However, please do not take this information as an endorsement.

After a lot of research, including contacting those listed above, my partner and I are going with D.NEA Diamonds. In addition to the fact that by dealing directly with the manufacturer you have a much larger range of stones and don''t have the usual ridiculous jeweler mark-ups, we like their openness, customer service, return policy, and their very knowledgeable staff. And they''re in Michigan, which might have been part of Canada if the War of 1812 had gone differently.
1.gif

www.d.neadiamonds.com

BlackEyedDog

Rough_Rock
Hello! I noticed this post is a bit older. No matter, I just wanted to share with you that www.brilliantearth.com is a Canadian company that specializes is ethically sourced natural diamonds and gemstones, they also have lab created ones. I''m not sure who their distributor is since it''s not likely they create them in-house. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results