shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing Bentley Edmund Spencer... new blue lynx mitted Ragdoll kitten

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock

SO... Bentley is finally home and I am so happy and excited I can barely stand it!

We picked him up from Megailee Ragdolls in the Raleigh, NC area on Monday and drove the 10 hours home. And I can honestly say that those were some of the best 10 hours of my life!!!

30.gif
That little baby was SO GOOD in the car! We started him out in his carrier, but he started to cry (oh-so-pitifully!!!) so I took him out and he immediately settled right down in my lap, and there he stayed... for 10 long hours! We snuggled, he napped, he streeeeeeeetched, he flopped, he purred, he looked out the window... and I fell more in love by the minute!
30.gif

He is so sweet and so precious. He's adventurous, bold and fearless, yet he is also such a cuddlebug, purr-box and a total lap-kitty. He's simply magical. I told Gail that I think he's been sprinkled with pixie dust!!!

30.gif

Stay tuned for LOTS of pictures!

36.gif

(BTW, I will eventually add some of these pictures to our regular Ragdoll thread, but I just felt like my little guy deserved his own "Welcome Home" thread!)

In the car...

In_the_car_1_resizedForPS.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwww Lynn!!! Bentley is soooo cute, what a love!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ohhhhh he's HERE!!!

I remember his baby pics, what a precious little thing!! He's just as adorable now
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
9.gif
His colouring has "grown up" quite a bit
1.gif

More pics!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Aww, thanks! I am having a DEVIL of a time posting! I keep getting error messages and disappearing posts... GAH!!!

Trying AGAIN!

First day home...

March_2_2010a_Bentley.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock

March_2_2010b_Bentley.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
OMG preciousness!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO glad you started a new thread for this sweet adorable boy!

Lynn, I''m curious - where did the name come from? I ask because my favorite poet of all time is Edmund Spenser
1.gif

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Oh my. Bentley is perfect in every way! How stinkin'' adorable! How is his ''big brother'' handling everything? I''m sure they''ll be the best of friends in no time!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Sleeping angel!

Copy of March_2_2010d_Bentley.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lynn, I hope you don''t knit. You might never find him among the skeins.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock

March_2_2010c_Bentley.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock

March_2_2010e_Bentley.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock

March_2_2010f_Bentley.jpg

CasaBlanca

Shiny_Rock
GIMME! I wanna Sir Bentley Edmund Spencer for me myself and I! GIMME!

36.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2010 8:38:22 PM
Author: PilsnPinkysMom
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Oh my. Bentley is perfect in every way! How stinkin'' adorable! How is his ''big brother'' handling everything? I''m sure they''ll be the best of friends in no time!
Well, we''ll let the pictures do the talkin''!
30.gif
30.gif

CasaBlanca

Shiny_Rock
Those little paw pads look like bubble gum! Yummy! Delish!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
GAH!!! I am having so much trouble posting!!!
32.gif
I''ve been at this now for over an hour!!!

Anyway... the brothers... !
30.gif
30.gif

First_Snuggle_1_Mar2010.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
More...
30.gif
30.gif

March_4_2010a_Bentley_and_Boo.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
My favorite so far of the two of them!
30.gif
30.gif

March_4_2010b_Bentley_and_Boo.jpg

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Ohhhh! how precious!
no problems with them getting along ?

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
i am typing awkwardly and one-handedly because little Bentley is curled up in my left arm, snoozing away! OH, he is just sooooo precious! i cannot believe how WELL and how FAST he adjusted to everything! he waltzed right in head and tail held high like he owned the place!!!
30.gif

in some ways, he is a LOT different than Boo... and while i am sure some of it is personality and temperament, i think most of it is the difference in how they were socialized. bentley is so confident, self-assured, and AFFECTIONATE... already a lap kitty!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
poor boo was not "raised underfoot" at the breeder's, and had very little human interaction until he came home with us. what a huge difference that makes.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2010 8:38:20 PM
Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl
OMG preciousness!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO glad you started a new thread for this sweet adorable boy!

Lynn, I''m curious - where did the name come from? I ask because my favorite poet of all time is Edmund Spenser
1.gif
great question, BEG! no, i have never heard of the poet!

we just chose bentley because we both liked it... and the edmund just came to me one day, and it cracks me up that such a darling little wisp of a fuzzball has such a grown-up, *serious* name! the spencer was tacked on because it is my husband''s middle name and we got a charge out of that!

although we''ve been calling him "Squeak" because his meow is nothing more than a little itty bitty *squeak*!!!!
30.gif

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I''m not even a cat person and he''s ADORABLE
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2010 8:56:45 PM
Author: bebe
Ohhhh! how precious!
no problems with them getting along ?
no... we did the introductions slowly over about 5 days, and they were pretty much instant buddies! i was (am!) so happy about that! i attribute a lot of that, though, to their personalities as raggies. they really are such amazing, gentle, loving cats!

April20

Ideal_Rock
He is so precious! It makes me really, really want a kitty.

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Dying of the cute!!!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2010 8:47:48 PM
Author: CasaBlanca
Those little paw pads look like bubble gum! Yummy! Delish!

haha, i know!!! he is just sooooooooo kissable... every inch of his little fuzzy self!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OH.MY.GOD. I''m so glad I decided today to peak in here, otherwise I would''ve missed this! He is STUNNING! Oh wow
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
And from the sound of it, personality to boot! You''re making me crave another ragdoll, even if mine is currently snoring too loud for me to hear the TV!
9.gif

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh Lynn, I''m on cuteness overload here with these pics!! Your little Bentley is one of the most beautiful cats I have ever seen...he''s perfect in every way, so precious!!! And your kitties look so adorable all snuggled up together! Thanks for posting these pics, I really enjoyed them!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Awww, thanks, you guys! I am grinning from ear to ear!
9.gif

I appreciate being able to share him with all of you! xoxo!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results