shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity bands: James Allen vs WF/BGD vs IDJewelry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pixie123

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone!

I really need some input. I wear a 5 stone 1.69 TCW 5 stone U prong ring from WF on my left hand. I love it - it''s sparkly with lots of fire. I am going to purchase a couple of stacked half or full eternity bands for my right hand. I was thinking of a channel set band in between two prong set bands, probably 5 points for each of the prong set diamond. I know WF and BGD have great quality, but at this size, can you really tell a difference? James Allen and ID jewelry are so much cheaper!

Thanks so much!

Gayletmom

Brilliant_Rock
That sounds like it will be a beautiful set of stacking rings! I don''t know about the quality of the James Allen and ID bands but I do know that I have seen some pretty flat eternities at my local jewelry store. Maybe someone will chime in who has seen them in person? The BGD and WF eternities are said to be very sparkly.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results