shape
carat
color
clarity

Help! Freaking out about dress purchase....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Who is the designer of your gown?

joelly

Ideal_Rock

I don''t understand your concern. It looks perfect on you. It doesn''t look plain at all. Once you put on your jewels, headdress, and veil, you''ll be looking like a princess. I also would like to point out that you have a good bod. So don''t worry about it looking plain because it doesn''t. Good job with the belt, I like that personal touch very much. You make the dress uniquely you.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Va va voom! This dress is anything but simple or plain. It looks quite couture to me. I do like the belt, especially if one of the concerns is extra details. I''d imagine once it is fitted it will be like it was custom made for you.

I''d flip through some magazines, and see if the ones that catch your eye NOW are similar in style to this one.

I thought mine was found way too easy and was unsure if I''d had a moment...since then I let myself keep an open mind about looking and found that everything I picked out AFTER was very similar to the dress I purchased. Maybe it''ll work for you too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results