shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Brian Gavin rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's mine

[Link removed by Moderator. No blog links allowed on the forums]

It's my avatar

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gemgirl, I LOVE how your bow necklace turned out!! Just fabulous and beautiful!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/2/2010 1:38:53 AM
Author: mtjoya
I love all your jewerly ladies! They are wonderful! I have noticed that when I try to go to the website, it says that the site is coming soon. Is there something that I am missing? I was wondering if they have selected rings that you can pick from or are they all custom? Thanks!
mtjoya, according to what Lesley told me when I spoke to her before the holidays, Brian is constantly working on what will be their website. So as far as I understand, there will be styles to choose from, but then again, some things will always fall into the custom category. E-rings because of the size of the heads or baskets etc. But I am also looking forward to seeing an assortment of things we can just choose from because doing every piece custom is not in my budget (and I would never hear the end of it from DH).

K+D=4

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/4/2010 10:56:50 AM
Author: gemgirl

Date: 1/2/2010 1:38:53 AM
Author: mtjoya
I love all your jewerly ladies! They are wonderful! I have noticed that when I try to go to the website, it says that the site is coming soon. Is there something that I am missing? I was wondering if they have selected rings that you can pick from or are they all custom? Thanks!
mtjoya, according to what Lesley told me when I spoke to her before the holidays, Brian is constantly working on what will be their website. So as far as I understand, there will be styles to choose from, but then again, some things will always fall into the custom category. E-rings because of the size of the heads or baskets etc. But I am also looking forward to seeing an assortment of things we can just choose from because doing every piece custom is not in my budget (and I would never hear the end of it from DH).
They have a blog with LOADS of lovely, drooltastic things to look at, try browsing that too!!

face1.gif

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock
Gemgirl & K- Thanks for the information! I am going to check it out! I was very disapointed with Facets because their prices went up and I really wanted a band from them but I am looking forward to checking out the pics on the site. Thanks again!

Bosie

Shiny_Rock
Just noticed this thread. Approx. .66 tcw.
LaPousette backs
14K WG martini setting

BGD2221.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Here is my Brian Gavin recut diamond and Brian Gavin custom setting
face20.gif

rr3stone2.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
woobug that diamond is gorgeous!!!
30.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Bella! Brian did an amazing job
36.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My halo pendant- take 2!

Spinel%20Halo%20Pendant%20(2_1).jpg

IMG__1694.JPG

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ladies, please add your new BGD sparklies!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
My friend K''s GOG AVC in the BGD Grace (thread)

BEGBrianGavin_Grace3_021010.jpg

BEGBrianGavin_Grace1_021010.jpg

BEGKsRing4.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
My mom''s new upgrade ring - 1.65 K BGD Select in BGD''s Bead Cathedral setting (thread)

BrianGavin_Cathedral4_021710.jpg

BEGPSIMG_1383.jpg

BEGPSIMG_1391.jpg

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
BGD_barbarapendant_1.jpg

Not a ring, but my 3 bezel Barbara Pendants which will be here very soon!!

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
lass_pendants_1.jpg

My own piccie to add!
26.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results