shape
carat
color
clarity

2mm Men

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sdevante

Rough_Rock
Oops didn't let me finish... I was trying to ask if anyone has ever seen a man wearing a 2mm wedding band, b/c on Tiffany & Co's website, they list their knife edge band as a men's ring.

I would think it would look far too narrow for a guy, but just curious if they actually sell them to guys and I am out of the loop.

cnspotts

Brilliant_Rock
My first husband wore a 2mm gold band, his fingers were long and slender and He always remarked that he thought it looked elegant. We were young and poor so it was all I could afford.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
a friend of mine wears a 2mm ring, and my husband wears a 2.5mm ring.

both rings are thick 'through' so they look narrow - not thin, or flimsy.

i think it's a great look.

ETA my friend's fingers are long and elegant. but my husband has really strong looking hands. looks great on both.

sdevante

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the responses! I''m definitely getting the little lady a 2mm knife edge from either Tiffany''s or SuperbCert, so I may just hold off on ordering mine until I see what hers looks like and if I could pull off a 2mm band. It would be cool to have matching bands.

Cheers!

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2010 4:47:50 PM
Author:sdevante
Oops didn''t let me finish... I was trying to ask if anyone has ever seen a man wearing a 2mm wedding band, b/c on Tiffany & Co''s website, they list their knife edge band as a men''s ring.

I would think it would look far too narrow for a guy, but just curious if they actually sell them to guys and I am out of the loop.
In my experiance, the thinner mens bands are more popular with European men then American men.I like the look of a thinner band and think that 3mm is the thinnest i would want to go.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
DH wears the 3mm milgrain wb from Tiffany's. I like the look of a thinner band on men. ETA: Whoops! Don't know why that turned out so large!

621_219bbbbbbbbbbb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results