shape
carat
color
clarity

One day in San Francisco. What should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Weird place to update this thread, but I wanted to let the SF area people know that I received an informal job offer today from the company I interviewed with! I''ll know more details next week but I am beyond shocked and excited. I am talking to two other companies at the moment so I''m not exactly sure what to say to them. I am interested in hearing more from them but I will have a limited time to make a choice.

Can''t believe that I might be living in the area in a mere 3-4 months!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2010 12:08:18 PM
Author: Clairitek
Weird place to update this thread, but I wanted to let the SF area people know that I received an informal job offer today from the company I interviewed with! I''ll know more details next week but I am beyond shocked and excited. I am talking to two other companies at the moment so I''m not exactly sure what to say to them. I am interested in hearing more from them but I will have a limited time to make a choice.

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

A million congratulations on this amazing opportunity!! YAY!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2010 12:13:27 PM
Author: katamari

Date: 2/25/2010 12:08:18 PM
Author: Clairitek

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

A million congratulations on this amazing opportunity!! YAY!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Thanks! I am so so stunned. The grin hasn''t left my face yet! I pretty much had the same reaction to this phone call that I did to the email I received when I found out I got into grad school. I''m glad to realize that I am just as excited now about my research area as I was when I got into my school!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results