shape
carat
color
clarity

Spessie Arrived Today

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
some good pics now..like that stone..your original post says "It was a rainy day here but the postwoman brought sheer happiness"
should say..."it was a rainy day here but the postwomen brought a piece of the sun"..sucker looks hot

StonieGrl

Brilliant_Rock
LOL, ammieguy, maybe I better check it for radiation! Andrew says "unenhanced" on the receipt ;
28.gif

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/23/2010 8:52:51 PM
Author: StonieGrl
Last one.

I think!
Wow, very pretty! That color is lovely :)

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/23/2010 9:03:35 PM
Thank you both!!!!

I wanted to get a pic of it next to a glass of Fanta, since ''Fanta orange'' is the gold standard for the color.

It really is---that descriptive terms is in all the stuffy academic books I have on garnets and also gemstones.

It is not concave cut but you would think it is.

I wish I had a better camera, the cutting is wonderful. It is dirty, however, and when I view under 10x it is a dirt bomb but I still am happy with it.
It''s not? I thought it was because of the lines radiating outwards from the culet on the pavilion.

blithesome71

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/23/2010 9:18:08 PM
Author: Chrono

Date: 2/23/2010 9:03:35 PM
Thank you both!!!!

I wanted to get a pic of it next to a glass of Fanta, since ''Fanta orange'' is the gold standard for the color.

It really is---that descriptive terms is in all the stuffy academic books I have on garnets and also gemstones.

It is not concave cut but you would think it is.

I wish I had a better camera, the cutting is wonderful. It is dirty, however, and when I view under 10x it is a dirt bomb but I still am happy with it.
It''s not? I thought it was because of the lines radiating outwards from the culet on the pavilion.
Ditto. I also thought it''s a concave / quantum cut spess with inclusions that gives it a sleepy/shimmery look. But whatever cut it is, that gem is definitely stunning & BIG (7ct! wow!)

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
wow..stonie..you are on a gem buying bonanza..i am jealous..look at all the new things you have
1.gif

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful color and cut! Congratulations!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Spess
30.gif

-A

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results