shape
carat
color
clarity

My Proposal with lots of pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ace001

Rough_Rock
Basically I had everything planned out I just did not know when I was going to propose. We were planning to go to a local Christmas parade and we were running a little late.About an hour or so before the parade I gave her box that I had made from scratch out of oak. The box did have a lock on it. So she of coarse asked where the key was. I told her maybe she could open it later but she would have to find the key first. I had the house to myself because my parents had gone to the parade already. So at that point I decided it was time. As she was finishing up getting ready I gathered everything up and took it downstairs. I then lit the fireplace and place the oak box there. As she was finished getting ready I took her into the living room and sat her down in front of the fireplace. I then gave here a book and told her the key to the box was inside this book. As you can see from the pics I had taken an old book that I bought from the bookstore. I glued half of the book together. Then I cut a hole out which held the key. So she proceeded to open the book up and find the key hidden inside. She then opened the oak box and inside the box was a scrapbook that I had made. The scrapbook was basically full of pictures of our first 6 months of dating. As she was looking at the book i went to grab my camera and of coarse the camera was dead so I got not pics!! Anyways at the end of this scrapbook I had taken all the pics that you all at Whiteflash had given me of the ring, diamond, and the engraving, I made a collage of this and put it at the very end of the scrapbook. So at this point she was seeing pics of her own ring so she knew what was coming. At this point she was smiling from ear to ear. So now I proceed to give her another book that I had cut a hole in. I knew she would be thinking the ring was in there. But this book had the pearl earrings in it. So she was kinda like WOW earrings thats not what I expected. So finally I give here the book back that had the key in it. She never knew that the ring was right there with the key the whole time. I had cut a hole out for the ring also but I glued the page over top of the ring unlike the key. She looked through the book several times and could not find the ring. Finally she rubbed her hand across the page and felt the ring recessed under the page. So she took here finger nail and dug out the ring and we are now happily engaged and getting married outside on June 19th!!!!!! She has absolutely loved the ring and her friends have told her many times she has the nicest ring. Still to this day she is getting lots of positive comments on it. Hopefully this story makes sense as I kinda got to rambling on. Hopefully the pictures will help. There are so many details I am sure I left something out. Thanks to Sheerah at Whiteflash for all the help in finding the perfect diamond....

DSC_0065.JPG

ace001

Rough_Rock
another

DSC_0068.JPG

ace001

Rough_Rock
another

DSC0067.jpg

ace001

Rough_Rock
another

DSC0069.jpg

ace001

Rough_Rock
another

DSC0070.jpg

ace001

Rough_Rock
sorry did not attach pic

ace001

Rough_Rock
another

DSC0074.jpg

ace001

Rough_Rock
another

DSC0076.jpg

ace001

Rough_Rock
another

DSC0084.jpg

ace001

Rough_Rock
last one

12345123.jpg

ace001

Rough_Rock
I was trying to upload more pics but its taking to long!!! Some of the ones I resized would never upload.

43 views and no feedback come on now pricescope members!!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks fabulous on her hand! I bet she was just blown away!

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! What a creative proposal! I bet she was going crazy, wondering where that ring was!

What a beautiful ring! I bet she does get lots of compliments!

Congratulations to you both!
21.gif

pinki

Shiny_Rock
What a great idea! So much time and detail went into it!
36.gif

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a sweet story!!! I think it''s very touching that you put so much thought and effort into the proposal, and the ring is so beautiful!! It looks amazing on her hand, she must be on cloud nine wearing this ring!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Stunning ring!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
What a sweet proposal and gorgeous ring, you did really well.........oh and congratulations.

Po
x

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement!!!! What a wonderful proposal!!!! The ring looks perfect on her finger!!!!

As for the pics, go ahead and change the names of the ones you want to upload that didn''t upload before. That should help with being able to post them on this site!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful proposal....and ring
30.gif
36.gif
congrats on your engagement
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results