shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Hammered Metal Stacking Rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m not sure if these are new but I haven''t seen them before. They come in Silver, Yellow and Rose Gold. $100 for Silver and $200 for Gold. I like them.

tiffringsmaisie3.JPG

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I saw the gold version at my local T&Co. I really like them too!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Are they really thin? Its hard to get an idea of size when you are looking on a website
1.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! I''m wearing a 24K hammered gold one now that looks as if it could be one of that set. I wouldn''t mind adding a few rose gold bands...and maybe a few others...to the mix! :)

AGBF
34.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
2/3/2010 4:06:55 PM
Author:Maisie

I''m not sure if these are new but I haven''t seen them before. They come in Silver, Yellow and Rose Gold. $100 for Silver and $200 for Gold. I like them.
I assume they come in white gold, too.

AGBF
34.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had a look for White gold but didn''t see any. I wonder why they didn''t make WG.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
love these. a hammered finish looks great with so many things...

purselover

Ideal_Rock
I noticed these the other day online, I really like the rose gold one as well.

Maybe they figured since they had one in silver they didn''t need white gold?

SB621

Ideal_Rock
ok i can not find them on the website...where are they?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kateszabone, an Etsy vendor, also makes these stacking rings. I recently had Kate make me a wedding band and tiny stud earrings in 24K gold. She shows some of these bands, which she calls, "slim" stacking bands, on her Etsy site, but Kate can make any size band you want. She can also work with any purity of gold you want: 14K, 18K, 22K, or 24K. If you browse her Etsy site you can see a sampling of her work which includes pieces in many of these media.

AGBF
34.gif

kateszaboneSlimStackingRings1.jpg

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/5/2010 5:21:22 PM
Author: AGBF

Kateszabone, an Etsy vendor, also makes these stacking rings. I recently had Kate make me a wedding band and tiny stud earrings in 24K gold. She shows some of these bands, which she calls, ''slim'' stacking bands, on her Etsy site, but Kate can make any size band you want. She can also work with any purity of gold you want: 14K, 18K, 22K, or 24K. If you browse her Etsy site you can see a sampling of her work which includes pieces in many of these media.

AGBF
34.gif
AGBF - I have been looking at these rings. . .now, they''re "gold filled." Does that really matter? I only want three of the bands and would had to see if she''d sell me a partial order unless someone wants to chip in on an order of them in size 6.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
2/9/2010 12:18:32 AM
Author: MC

AGBF - I have been looking at these rings. . .now, they're 'gold filled.' Does that really matter? I only want three of the bands and would had to see if she'd sell me a partial order unless someone wants to chip in on an order of them in size 6.
MC-

You can have exactly what you want from Kate. She can be very slow if she is swamped with work, slow to answer e-mails and slow to ship, but she will do absolutely anything you want to your specifications. Just because she has advertized gold-filled, doesn't mean you cannot ask for solid gold in 14K, 18K, or-if you didn't care about white or rose color-even 22K or 24K since she works in those, too. If you don't like the look of her rings as they are, you can ask for a completely smooth round band. As I said, she does custom work!

Deb/AGBF
34.gif

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
I have 2 of the hammered rose gold bands. They are pretty but very petite. They make great ring guards.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
I was going to say I''m guessing someone on etsy might be able to make it cheaper.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/5/2010 5:21:22 PM

Kateszabone, an Etsy vendor, also makes these stacking rings. I recently had Kate make me a wedding band and tiny stud earrings in 24K gold. She shows some of these bands, which she calls, ''slim'' stacking bands, on her Etsy site, but Kate can make any size band you want. She can also work with any purity of gold you want: 14K, 18K, 22K, or 24K. If you browse her Etsy site you can see a sampling of her work which includes pieces in many of these media.

AGBF
34.gif
HI:

Deb, how are you finding your studs holding up? Are the posts bending?

cheers--Sharon

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
2/16/2010 9:24:14 PM
Author: canuk-gal

Date:
2/5/2010 5:21:22 PM

AGBF

Deb, how are you finding your studs holding up? Are the posts bending?

Sharon-

The posts are 18K. She was willing to make them either 14K or 18K and I chose the latter.

Deb
34.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results