shape
carat
color
clarity

Suite of Aquas from Richard Homer On The Way

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ChunkyCushionLover

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Dreamer_Dachsie, Marcyc, Austennut Lady_Disdain, Chrono, Loriken, Charmypoo, Lady Disdain, Fly Girl, Y2Kitty, Porridge, Stone Hunter. Gailey, Loving Gems, Tourmaline_Lover, Mochi your feedback is appreciated. I will post the new shots once the changes are completed. Maybe I''ll get an ear shot if my Fiance will allow it
28.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are beautiful! I think it''s great that they can be worn as individual jackets, too. Earshots would be lovely
30.gif

ChunkyCushionLover

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/29/2009 9:40:23 PM
Author: yssie
Those are beautiful! I think it''s great that they can be worn as individual jackets, too. Earshots would be lovely
30.gif
Earshots will have to wait until the wedding photographer sends us proofs and I get permission from my wife to post her face online but here is the final design.

AquaHalospic01.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are stunning earrings and I really hope we get to see some ear shots!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow!!!
30.gif
Love those!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Fabulous CCL and I am sure that your wife looked lovely in them.

I got a real kick out of your post this moring and your referral to your wife. I am certain that your wedding must have been wonderful. Congratulations and may you both have many, many years of happiness together.

PS: We''re not a demanding bunch, we don''t need to see her entire face (which would be lovely), just a peek at her ears in those beauties will do.

Now how can we assist you in your 1st wedding anniversary project. Don''t listen to all that phooey about paper!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They really did turn out just perfectly. Do the dangles just slide off the metal they are hooked onto on the hoop earring? Is there something usually there to stop them from sliding off accidently?

I agree we don''t need to see your wife''s entire face, just the earrings on her ear. Thanks so much for sharing this project with us.
9.gif

ChunkyCushionLover

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/26/2010 2:35:45 PM
Author: Stone Hunter
They really did turn out just perfectly. Do the dangles just slide off the metal they are hooked onto on the hoop earring? Is there something usually there to stop them from sliding off accidently?

I agree we don''t need to see your wife''s entire face, just the earrings on her ear. Thanks so much for sharing this project with us.
9.gif
If you look at the profile shot you will see the connecting piece that slides onto the hoops is larger than the space. It requires force and to be at just the right angle to be attached. I do worry about that space becoming larger as the gold bends a bit so my Wife won''t be changing the configuration very often but as it stands now it safely won''t loose the dangling part. I''ve been encouraging my wife (heh I like the sound as I say it Wife) to wear the earrings during the day or for less formal occasions with just the larger bottom stones but she is very conservative and has thus far refused
8.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, CCL - these earrings are seriously stunning! Showstoppers for sure! We''d love to see an ear shot if your fiancee will allow it!
30.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/27/2010 12:13:30 PM
Author: ChunkyCushionLover

9.gif
If you look at the profile shot you will see the connecting piece that slides onto the hoops is larger than the space. It requires force and to be at just the right angle to be attached. I do worry about that space becoming larger as the gold bends a bit so my Wife won''t be changing the configuration very often but as it stands now it safely won''t loose the dangling part. I''ve been encouraging my wife (heh I like the sound as I say it Wife) to wear the earrings during the day or for less formal occasions with just the larger bottom stones but she is very conservative and has thus far refused
8.gif
Well they are very very dressy earrings. Maybe you need to take her to dinner at a FANCY place to see her wear them. Or buy/create another less dressy dangle to go with the hoops!
21.gif

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Well down - it''s gorgeous!!!

ChunkyCushionLover

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/27/2010 1:33:54 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
Oh my goodness, CCL - these earrings are seriously stunning! Showstoppers for sure! We''d love to see an ear shot if your fiancee will allow it!
30.gif
Well here is an earshot my wife allowed me to post from our wedding proofs :).

aquaearringsaearshot.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I''m in love!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
They look fantastic on her! congrats again!

ChunkyCushionLover

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/27/2010 2:38:17 PM

Date: 1/27/2010 12:13:30 PM

I agree we don't need to see your wife's entire face, just the earrings on her ear. Thanks so much for sharing this project with us.
9.gif
If you look at the profile shot you will see the connecting piece that slides onto the hoops is larger than the space. It requires force and to be at just the right angle to be attached. I do worry about that space becoming larger as the gold bends a bit so my Wife won't be changing the configuration very often but as it stands now it safely won't loose the dangling part. I've been encouraging my wife (heh I like the sound as I say it Wife) to wear the earrings during the day or for less formal occasions with just the larger bottom stones but she is very conservative and has thus far refused
8.gif
Well they are very very dressy earrings. Maybe you need to take her to dinner at a FANCY place to see her wear them. Or buy/create another less dressy dangle to go with the hoops!
21.gif
Beleive me I tried that
3.gif
but I think she might have the right idea about these being summer and spring earrings great for Florida and light colors, but less so when she is wearing dark blue or black when its -10 Degrees and snowing outside in Montreal. I'm considering getting a pair of tanzanite cushions in the same style for a present maybe for our one year anniversary and getting them haloed by Ocean in the same style as well so she can wear the earrings with "wintery" bottoms. Tanzanite or Amethyst not sure yet. Maybe the dangles can be just bezel set in White Gold alone and still match well not sure.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you ask me, they are PERFECT winter earrings. Icy blue and white? Can''t beat that.

ChunkyCushionLover

Ideal_Rock
10.gif

Date: 2/11/2010 2:34:46 AM
Author: FrekeChild
If you ask me, they are PERFECT winter earrings. Icy blue and white? Can't beat that.
She likes the blue color in the shoe of your avatar for winter :) I could argue your point but I will lose badly
10.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can''t argue with a woman who is obviously of good taste.
3.gif
9.gif

ChunkyCushionLover

Ideal_Rock
One more shot with outdoor lighting this time.

AquaEarringsEarShot2.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CCL, I have to say those are beautiful earrings and your wife is stunning!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Oh CCL, what gorgeous earrings. Only eclipsed by the lady who wears them.

You did a fabulous job. Well done!

ChunkyCushionLover

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2010 11:35:11 AM
Author: Lorelei
Thank-you that is very sweet of you to say, my wife loves reading these threads.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous earrings - your wife is stunning, and congratulations on your nuptuals!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2010 1:47:05 PM

Date: 2/11/2010 11:35:11 AM
Author: Lorelei
Thank-you that is very sweet of you to say, my wife loves reading these threads.
So she will be happy to read that we are all standing by, ready to assist with her 1st anniversary gift
emwink.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL shot of the earrings on her ear!!

OK so what I think you are saying is that the dark colors of her clothing in winter make the earrings look colorless or very pale.

So I would go with a darker stone for the winter or maybe just brighter like Spess.

TFS!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

MAC-W

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful (earrings and wife)

How about sapphires dangles next?

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! They look so pretty on her :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results