shape
carat
color
clarity

GoodOldGold: Excellent

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mechinyun

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone, just wanted to share that I recieved my E-ring from GOG and its perfect. Everyone at GOG did a awesome job of helping me pick a super diamond, the price was great,fast shipping and I just felt really comfortable doing business with them.

Thanks GOG!

Charles in San Franciso

squirerad

Shiny_Rock
Congrats mechinyun!!! So where are the pixs? Of course, specs on your beauty will also please all of PS's curious minds.

squire

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
You can't post something like that with no pics and no specs! Have some respect for the diamond cult.

Congratulations. GOG's stones have great optics and Jonathan is a doll.

Daniela

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on the new stone!!
1.gif
I also purchased from GOG on saturday!!! I fell in love with the stone the minute I saw it...I am waiting to get it so I can post pix and say a big thanks to GOG.....

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Hey, congrats to you both. MMM.
Where the pics be at???
Nan

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
No pix for me yet....I have to get my paws on it first (setting/shipping/yadayadayada)
1.gif
I didn't even need to see the BScope/Sarin...(J got it in for me..told it is High, Very High, Very High princess) b/c I just KNEW!!!...But I emailed J asking him to email it to me..so I'll post the info when I get it! :0

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Can't wait.
2.gif

Nan

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results