shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Help... Perfectly Square Radiant!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Crue4

Rough_Rock
Here are the stats:

GIA Certified
Cut-Corned Square Modified Brilliant
6.47 x 6.41 x 4.21mm
1.34 carat
Color: F
Clarity: SI 1
Depth: 65.7%
Table: 70%
Polish: Good
Symmetry: Good
Flour: None
Culet: None
Girdle: Extemely Thin To Thick

Price is $7300, please tell me what you think good bad or otherwise, Price? Quality?.. I have searched all over for an almost perfectly square Radiant, this is the closest at my price with the best quality. I have seen the stone and looked at it over and over for the past few weeks. It is smaller than others I have looked at but the dimensions are pretty close to other "perfectly square" that are over 1.55 carats, and this one side by side looks as big, but for less money. The stone is absolute "white" and beautiful, no crushed iced look, really sparkles like a round brilliant... Let me know about what you think like the Depth and table Percentages, cause I don''t know much about all of that. Will post a pic once I purchase it. Please help a newbie....

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You may want to run a serach for price reference around here. my attempt produced prices from $5500 to $6500 and a couple of stones with parameters close to yours....

(the most attractive example was: 1.26 cts, F-VS2, square rad: $6300, but non-squares are quite a few and less expensive than this. I looked up stones 1.25 to 1.6 carats, F/G, VS2/SI1 for ref. )

Just the usual 0.2, of course.

Crue4

Rough_Rock
Thanks, I have found a lot of radiant, but very few at less than 1.03 ration..."perfectly square". In fact, the jeweler had a 1.26 carat F VS2 for $6300 but the dimensions were noticeable smaller in L x W less and the 1.34 looked much bigger for only a $1000 more.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This sounds crezy... we must be talking about the same stone
2.gif

Actually, yours is about as large as they get for whatever weigt and a nice cut. Hope to see it's portrait around here once you get it! Oh, and was using that Ideal Scope tempting at any time ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results