shape
carat
color
clarity

Snow Storm, take 2. Finally my Mahenge!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
You have some incredibly glowy and beautiful stones!!

ma re

Ideal_Rock
Icekid''s impeccable taste is in full view again, well done! Love both of those stones, but listen to this - in those photos next to a pendant, I actually found myself unable to stop starring at...the pendant. That''s what I mean when I say (like in that discussion in another thread some days ago) that I''m more of a jewellery person, than a gemstone person. That''s an original (Tiffany) right? Sorry for a small thread jack
1.gif

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Nice stones icekid! I love them both!
30.gif
Please keep us posted on what you end up doing with them setting wise. I love the pink and green combo. I''m still contemplating demantoids as sidestones for my mahenge. I just can''t seem to find the color I want in a price and size that I can afford.

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous colors!

StonieGrl

Brilliant_Rock
Icekid, beautiful stones individually and what a great combo! Gene + Swala = quality every time! Kudos on your choices, look forward to hearing design ideas from you!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just lovely icekid!

(And I know, this is so wrong, but I''m JEALOUS of your snow!)

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Many thanks to Laila, AustenNut, Catmom, mochi, BEG, akmiss, StonieGirl, ma re!

Chrono- Big bigger biggest.....
3.gif
For now I am not experiencing any shrinkage!

mr. ma re- The pendant was a Christmas gift from my husband! Though I do have an antique custom Tiffany heirloom pendant too
2.gif
Unfortunately this set of photos did not do it justice at all; I''ll work on that one next!

brandy- On the pink/green combo. Being able to actually locate appropriate tsavs or demantoids is definitely a limiting factor in the setting process. And I do worry that it would get old after a while, too. Hmm.

Freke- Thanks! You know, I kind of like the snow, too. Especially when you don''t have to BE anywhere. It might be about time for this Buffalo girl to move home
3.gif
Unfortunately, there is apparently another 10-20 inches coming
6.gif
while I am on call tomorrow. The hospital may be my home for the next couple days
14.gif

tsavvy

Shiny_Rock
Great photos and great gems. I love such eye candy :) The mahenge is beautiful. How are you planning on setting your tsav?

virgoruby

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous mahenge & tsav..
30.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ice,
Have you given any thought to their possible settings? They deserve to be set as quickly as you can decide on something nice.

Kim Bruun

Shiny_Rock
Both stones are lovely, but the glow of that spinel is just gorgeous!

And the weather looks beautiful - but I don''t envy you. It''s cold and snowy enough here in Denmark right now.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE the stones in the hand shots. You really captured their cuts and colors. TFS!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results