shape
carat
color
clarity

Animal Planet "Puppy Bowl"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone else watch this show on Animal Planet?

We aren''t big football fans and get a huge kick out of the ''puppy bowl'' - these puppies are SO cute and just hilarious. I love the water bowl camera. Too cute.

Wondering if anyone else is as silly as we are!
2.gif

MonkeyPants

Brilliant_Rock
Ara Ann!! I saw a commercial for this on the Discovery Channel and was so bummed that I wouldn''t be able to watch this show because we don''t pay for cable any more (for some reason we get the Discovery Channel though) and only get a few channels. Totally looks like a show I''d watch if I could!

love love love puppies!

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
I''m a fan. I''ve watched all six years of puppy goodness. Second half is just starting after the kitty halftime.
9.gif
36.gif

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Sometimes I''ll make DH switch over to it, but he gets bored after about 15 seconds
3.gif

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
We''ve been watching it today...the yellow lab mix pup was practically swimming in the water bowl and the shots the camera got of him were priceless! SO funny! My DH even likes this show, LOL.
9.gif

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/7/2010 4:15:39 PM
Author: elrohwen
Sometimes I''ll make DH switch over to it, but he gets bored after about 15 seconds
3.gif

Hey, have Otto tune in, this year the cheerleaders are bunnies!
2.gif

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2010 4:30:02 PM
Author: Ara Ann

Date: 2/7/2010 4:15:39 PM
3.gif

Hey, have Otto tune in, this year the cheerleaders are bunnies!
2.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
Oh my goodness, I have to watch this! DH is watching his beloved Syracuse play basketball, but he said I could at least record the puppy bowl and watch for the bunnies later
5.gif

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Ok, I just checked out the highlights on Animal Planet's website and the bunny cheerleaders are so cute - they look completely bored and disapproving which is exactly how bunnies look about 95% of the time
3.gif
I'm recording the next airing, so I'll watch it later. I'm so glad you told me about the bunnies or I may have missed it!

The hamsters in the announcers' booth are pretty cute too.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
OMG!! So cute!!
30.gif
'');" border=0 alt="Insert smilie
30.gif
" src="http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/30.gif">

Did you all see the blonde lab(??) with the lavendar eyes that was staring at the camera???
30.gif
30.gif

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I love the doggie ''tail-gaters'' and all the cute football puns they use... like unnecessary ''ruffing''
9.gif

And yes, they have highlights posted on animalplanet.com for anyone who wants to take a peek!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I know someone through a bunny forum who knows the bunnies that were used in the filming of Puppy Bowl! Her daughter''s two bunnies were actually filmed for a few hours, but they didn''t use any of the footage and just used the same two bunnies (Abigail and Alice) in the same poses the whole time. Bummer.

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/7/2010 5:04:56 PM
I know someone through a bunny forum who knows the bunnies that were used in the filming of Puppy Bowl! Her daughter''s two bunnies were actually filmed for a few hours, but they didn''t use any of the footage and just used the same two bunnies (Abigail and Alice) in the same poses the whole time. Bummer.

Yeah, they didn''t seem too enthused (being normal for bunnies though, huh?)...they could have used a still shot/photo!

And I don''t think they had kitty half time either, or did I miss it?

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2010 5:15:54 PM
Author: Ara Ann

Date: 2/7/2010 5:04:56 PM

Yeah, they didn''t seem too enthused (being normal for bunnies though, huh?)...they could have used a still shot/photo!

And I don''t think they had kitty half time either, or did I miss it?
The woman I talked to said that they just used footage of them laying the same position for a long time rather than the on the move footage they took of her daughter''s rabbits. I''m sure her daughter was very disappointed to not see her bunnies on tv! Though bunnies laying around looking bored is pretty typical
3.gif
it would''ve been cute to see some action shots. Especially because the bunnies they used are just babies (3 months old).

MissMina

Brilliant_Rock
Did this take the place of the Shark Bowl that
used to be on every year?

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2010 5:48:53 PM
Author: MissMina
Shark bowl
33.gif

I don''t think so. Puppy Bowl has been on six years running now.

Yes Ara Ann, they did have Kitty halftime, you must have missed it.

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE the Puppy Bowl! DH and I have watched it the last 3 years and we DVRed it today - I can''t wait to watch it later!!! The puppies are just *too* cute
30.gif
12.gif

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/7/2010 7:11:10 PM
Author: purrfectpear
Date: 2/7/2010 5:48:53 PM

Author: MissMina

Shark bowl
33.gif

I don''t think so. Puppy Bowl has been on six years running now.

Yes Ara Ann, they did have Kitty halftime, you must have missed it.

Yep, I caught it during the second airing...but a lot of those kitties sure didn''t seem very frisky! I guess they were playing by the rules and had cat nip free toys!
2.gif

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
I never even knew this was on. I saw the thing on Discovery about it, but thought it was just a spoof, not a real show.

The airing I am watching is from 7-9, but they just said the second half???

I like when they announce the players and little sentence about him

"Will only chew on designer shoes." Hahaha

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/7/2010 7:37:23 PM
Author: radiantquest
I never even knew this was on. I saw the thing on Discovery about it, but thought it was just a spoof, not a real show.

The airing I am watching is from 7-9, but they just said the second half???

I like when they announce the players and little sentence about him

''Will only chew on designer shoes.'' Hahaha

They will keep replaying it all night, so if you missed any, it will be back on again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results