shape
carat
color
clarity

Tennis bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Chrisoc

Rough_Rock
I have several stones that were given to me by my grandfather. I am in the process of purchasing more stones of the same size and quality (.30ct, G-H, VS-SI) to make a bracelet. Should I be concerned with buying certified stones, or can I just buy loose stones from jewelers as they are available?

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
If you want to pick up diamonds as you go along, I''d suggest you get an Ideal Scope. That way you can look for similar performance/qualities in the diamonds.

I wore a "pair" of earrings for years that always looked like one stone was "larger" than the other. I had them measured. Very similar physical diameter. After finding PScope and checking my earrings with my Ideal Scope, I know what the problem was. Turns out the diamonds weren''t really a matched pair when it came to cut quality. One diamond is decently cut, albeit a tad on the deep side, exhibiting arrows patterns. The other diamond is utter and total choas. The one looked bigger because it performed better.
2.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/1/2005 8
6.gif
1:55 PM
Author:Chrisoc
I have several stones that were given to me by my grandfather. I am in the process of purchasing more stones of the same size and quality (.30ct, G-H, VS-SI) to make a bracelet. Should I be concerned with buying certified stones, or can I just buy loose stones from jewelers as they are available?
i wouldn''t worry about certified stones for a tennis bracelet, just give Wink a call, he can use machine cut h&a stones .he custom made a 10+ ct for cflutist that is amazing.
10.gif
30.gif
check out the link below!!!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/wink-rocks-again-%E2%80%93-check-this-out.18260/

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire linked you to the thread to which I was going to link you. You can''t say "tennis bracelet" here without having everyone tell you about cflutist''s beautiful bracelets. I will be going to Wink when and if I buy a tennis bracelet!

Deb

Chrisoc

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your help! The ideal scope is on the way. Just would like to say that the bracelet you linked me to is beautiful. Does anyone know of an online source that has bracelet settings?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes. The Tradeshop. At least I assume they will sell the bracelets without stones. They sell everything as far as I have been able to tell. Here is their bracelet page:

The Tradeshop

And here is a page just showing platinum tennis bracelets:

<a href="http://www.tradeshop.com/cgi-bin/products/display.cgi?f=b&c=Bracelets&p=1'>Platinum Tennis Bracelets

Deborah

Chrisoc

Rough_Rock
Thanks Deborah. Great sites.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You're welcome, Chrisoc. This is the bracelet I saw on the Tradeshop site which I have coveted for years. After seeing cflutist's bracelet, I decided to covet one made by Wink instead. The chances of my ever getting a bracelet of the kind I want? Don't ask!

I wish you great luck with your project. Keep us informed! There are areas of Pricescope where you can discuss your project as it moves along. Try "Show Me the Ring" and "Jewelry Pieces". If you ever make anything with colored stones there is even a separate forum for that: Colored Stones! (That one is my personal favorite!)

Deb

tradeshoptennis.jpg

Chrisoc

Rough_Rock
Deb,

Over the next year I am looking to put together a princess cut, channel set bracelet using .30ct stones. I already have several of the stones, but am still in need of approx. 20 stones. I just hope it comes out as good as I picture it in my head. I plan on giving it to my fiance as a wedding present in December

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/2/2005 12:15:52 PM
Author: Chrisoc

Over the next year I am looking to put together a princess cut, channel set bracelet using .30ct stones. I already have several of the stones, but am still in need of approx. 20 stones. I just hope it comes out as good as I picture it in my head. I plan on giving it to my fiance as a wedding present in December

Awesome! Have you already posted about an engagement ring? If so, please tell me where so that I may read about that, too!

Chrisoc

Rough_Rock
I haven''t posted about the ring. I''ll try to get some pictures of it and post them. I really don''t want the fiance on this site because of the talk of the bracelet, but I''ll do my best to get the pics with out her asking questions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results