shape
carat
color
clarity

I think I have it all figured out? Maybe...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jrodmw

Rough_Rock
So V-day falls on a Sunday and it''s also our anniversary so she always expects a big deal. I''ve told her that we have dinner reservations for Sunday evening.

The real plan however is to send her out for a haircut / makeup session / massage at the local spa for V-day on Saturday afternoon. I''m going to tell her that when she''s done we are going to go around the city and take some pictures to go in one of her V-day presents.

So we''ll go out and snap some nice shots from some scenic locations around the city and then head down to the river right after sunset to try to get some nice shots of the city lit up.

I plan on proposing by the river because the city will make a nice backdrop she loves being by the water. Then we can head to dinner.

I actually have dinner reservations for Saturday night at a very nice restaurant near where I want to propose and a hotel reservation for a room with a view downtown. I figure doing it on Sat will give us Sunday to calm down and eat breakfast at the hotel.

I plan on packing up some of our clothes and a bottle of champagne while she is at the Spa. Then I''ll just keep it stashed in the trunk until we get to the hotel.

What do you think? Anybody see any holes in the plan?

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds amazing, romantic, and intimate! She''ll love it!

Good luck !
36.gif

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
sounds fantastic@ Come back with handshots!!!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
That sounds amazing!!! Now make sure to hide the ring in the camera bag and don''t let her touch it since she''ll see a ring box in your pocket!

jrodmw

Rough_Rock
Luckyshe you read my mind. I was planning on hiding it in the camera bag. I have a DSLR camera so it should be easy to stash in the big bag.

Now I just hope the weather cooperates and it''s not like 15 degrees outside or pouring rain.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results