shape
carat
color
clarity

Rado vs Movado. Please vote!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparkle_zo

Shiny_Rock
I am looking at my current Movado Faceto stainless steel watch and almost crying, its bracelet is covered with scratches. This time I decided to look for something scratchproof.

There are two beautiful options I am looking at: Movado Fiero and Rado Sintra Super Jubile. Please, help me choose, vote for your prefered one!

Rado_vs_Movado_1.jpg

upgrade

Brilliant_Rock
I prefer the look of the Movado, but I know what you mean about the scratches. My Movado has not held up well at all! I''m no help at all, am I??

sparkle_zo

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/27/2010 2:31:35 AM
Author: upgrade
I prefer the look of the Movado, but I know what you mean about the scratches. My Movado has not held up well at all! I''m no help at all, am I??
Movado presented on the picture is scratchproof! Thanks a lot for your vote!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the Movado, I''m with Upgrade.

upgrade

Brilliant_Rock
If the Movado is scratchproof, then go for it! I love the look of Movado watches- it was just the durability that was concerning me. Glad to hear it sounds like they''ve sorted that out?

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
based on looks alone...the Movodo... as a jeweler i have sold both watch lines and they are the same quality over all.
Date: 1/26/2010 6:10:26 PM
Author:sparkle_zo

I am looking at my current Movado Faceto stainless steel watch and almost crying, its bracelet is covered with scratches. This time I decided to look for something scratchproof.

There are two beautiful options I am looking at: Movado Fiero and Rado Sintra Super Jubile. Please, help me choose, vote for your prefered one!

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
They both look very sharp, you have good taste but the Movado has a more versatile look I think, I vote Movado!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another vote for the Movado.

CasaBlanca

Shiny_Rock
Movado...wins for me everytime...Fiero included!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I expected to like the Rado better but I prefer the shape/outline band overall look of the Movado more.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the silver one, the movado.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results