shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think about Pearlman''s?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ANGEL WANTS A HALO

Rough_Rock
For about a year my hubby and I were planning on upgrading my wedding ring to a halo setting. I''ve always loved the way halos, paves and filigrees looked on rings. So I already knew where I was gonna get the diamond but I needed to get my setting first. I was browsing around and I came across Pearlman''s from a fellow PS''er and fell in love with my dream ring. The funniest thing is that I wanted to have an asscher diamond put it and the model they have, has an asscher so I get to kinda get a feel as to what it will look like. I wanted to ask if anyone has bought any jewelry from Pearlman''s and if so, what was the service like? Should I trust them with my money (I''ve been messed over by the internet before)? Please tell me your stories either good or bad with Pearlman''s. That''s all I need to know before I make my decision.

Here is the most beautiful ring ever in my eyes...

http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-designers/beverley-k-jewelry/rings/117PP1/

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
1/27/2010 2:58:52 AM
Author: ANGEL WANTS A HALO

I wanted to ask if anyone has bought any jewelry from Pearlman's and if so, what was the service like? Should I trust them with my money (I've been messed over by the internet before)? Please tell me your stories either good or bad with Pearlman's. That's all I need to know before I make my decision.
Like many Pricescopers, I am a former customer of Pearlman's who has bought from them more than once and would gladly buy from them again. Their customer service is very reliable. I once received an item that was clearly not right. (I have posted about it here; it was a Gurhan bangle that was too big.) Pearlman's cheerfully took it back without any problems. They have always been wonderful. Besides that, they have a great inventory and can order even more items from the designers from whom they buy jewelry!

AGBF
34.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pearlmans is absolutely the best. Bill has to be one of the kindest yet professional business owner I know. I have done business with them for years and can''t speak of them more highly.

ANGEL WANTS A HALO

Rough_Rock
Sounds like I''m buying myself a new ring setting
36.gif
Now I just gotta see how much it really costs...
23.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No worries with Pearlman''s - it is a first rate store and Bill Pearlman is a dream to work with!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/28/2010 3:09:48 AM
Author: ANGEL WANTS A HALO
Sounds like I''m buying myself a new ring setting
36.gif
Now I just gotta see how much it really costs...
23.gif

make sure you tell them you are a pricescoper too. yay for a new setting. Please keep us posted and come back with pictures!

CasaBlanca

Shiny_Rock
I called Pearlmans once to inquire about a setting. Was talking to the nicest man...and then told me he was Bill Pearlman.

Our conversation exchange lead to a subject that allowed him to reveal something he did for a random service man. This service man had contacted Pearlmans needing an engagement ring-timing-location-there were many factors the service man worried about. Bill went WAY beyond a jewelers normal customer service. I noticed he wasn''t boastful or such...just a genuine caring thoughtful person. I could hear the joy and excitement as he told me the story. I knew HE had been deeply touched in the opportunity to be involved in this event. His unselfish kindness prevailed over the bottom line. His involvement was extensive and while it had no monumental financial profit or gain~the mere satisfaction of doing something so kind and thoughtful...was his reward. The story left me in tears...and in awe of his kindness.

I have had contact with several PS jewelers over the years, dealt with personalities and ego''s (granted some earned) but never had the experience of pure pleasure I had getting to know Bill. Having watched this board for years now, I can attest to the character and customer service mentioned previously.

He is just a great guy...and his business practice reflects his integrity all the way. By all means, you can trust this man and his company with your money.

PS. This public forum allows the YOU the consumer to discuss all aspects of your purchases...some may require further customer service. These vendors appreciate and protect their reputation by showing excellent customer service. I think you will soon see a difference in these vendors, to that of those you have had problems with in the past.

mufiin_top

Shiny_Rock
I haven't bought from Pearlmans. I came on this ofrum pretty skeptical about who to trust, and assumed there was a lot of bias. However, some other forum vendors have been outed here as being very rude or difficult, and if you look around the posters here will occasionally post about experiences that DON'T side with a vendor, which is why I keep coming back here: some measure of free speech. There have been some vendors where my own experience in communicating with them left me less than impressed. But I have never heard anything bad about Pearlman's and the communication my husband had with them seemed very good. If you have the budget and want top quality service they will very likely provide that.

Good luck with your halo angel!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
FANTASTIC!!!!! I have bought two pieces from them, and they were just a dream to work with! I can''t find a better price anywhere for designer settings. THey really are caring kind and yet professional as well. He really does enjoy what he does. I''m always looking for a new project so I can work with Bill again.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Count me in with those that have had first rate service from Pearlman''s. Definitely a class act and a great place to work with!

ANGEL WANTS A HALO

Rough_Rock
For sure I will! I can''t wait! Now I just have to get a few things in order before I can purchase XD

ANGEL WANTS A HALO

Rough_Rock

Date: 1/28/2010 2:37:27 PM
Author: CasaBlanca
I called Pearlmans once to inquire about a setting. Was talking to the nicest man...and then told me he was Bill Pearlman.

Our conversation exchange lead to a subject that allowed him to reveal something he did for a random service man. This service man had contacted Pearlmans needing an engagement ring-timing-location-there were many factors the service man worried about. Bill went WAY beyond a jewelers normal customer service. I noticed he wasn''t boastful or such...just a genuine caring thoughtful person. I could hear the joy and excitement as he told me the story. I knew HE had been deeply touched in the opportunity to be involved in this event. His unselfish kindness prevailed over the bottom line. His involvement was extensive and while it had no monumental financial profit or gain~the mere satisfaction of doing something so kind and thoughtful...was his reward. The story left me in tears...and in awe of his kindness.

I have had contact with several PS jewelers over the years, dealt with personalities and ego''s (granted some earned) but never had the experience of pure pleasure I had getting to know Bill. Having watched this board for years now, I can attest to the character and customer service mentioned previously.

He is just a great guy...and his business practice reflects his integrity all the way. By all means, you can trust this man and his company with your money.

PS. This public forum allows the YOU the consumer to discuss all aspects of your purchases...some may require further customer service. These vendors appreciate and protect their reputation by showing excellent customer service. I think you will soon see a difference in these vendors, to that of those you have had problems with in the past.

It sounds like he is a very great man and that Pearlman''s is a very great place to purchase my setting. Thank you for your story and I''m hearing nothing but great things about Pearlman''s. I can''t wait to purchase my setting with them.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pearlman''s is top notch in every way!

I love BK settings, too, and especially the one you have chosen! Just be aware that you''ll have a gap between the e-ring and wedding band. That wouldn''t bother me at all but it would bother some people. I''d definitely recommend getting a BK wedding band as well. Just a plain diamond band with milgrain edges would be perfect with the e-ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results