shape
carat
color
clarity

Shoes...

4ever

Ideal_Rock
These were one of my 21st gifts from my BF, nice shiney patent leather with a squared off toe. Not sure if you can tell by the pic but they are a very dark purple.

SN200013.JPG

4ever

Ideal_Rock
I love the colour of these
30.gif
but they are just a tiny bit big. Very comfy tho.

SN200020.JPG

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Next, my new favourate, I absolutly love these shoes, they make me feel like a princess AND they were 1/2 price in the pre-Christmas sales!

SN200004.JPG

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Last ones for today (got lazy and didn''t photograph any of my nice winter boots), prezzy from my mum for Christmas, nice mustard yellow pair.

All my shoes (apart from obviously the satin ones which are leather lined) are leather because the skin on my feet can''t deal with synthetic materials, which is nice but unfortunatly makes them much more expensive to buy.

SN200009.JPG

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, ladies! DH got me these for Christmas. They're made by Frye, and the style is called "Grace." Unfortunately, they're a little tight, so I have to send them back to Zappos and exchange them for the next size up. They REALLY run small! I'm usually a 7.5 to an 8, and I told DH to order an 8 just to be safe (which he did). But they're still too small! I've never had a size 8 be too small on me before, so I was really surprised!
23.gif

Love them, though!!!
30.gif

FryeGraceSandals.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/31/2009 11:31:22 PM
Author: Irishgrrrl
Hi, ladies! DH got me these for Christmas. They''re made by Frye, and the style is called ''Grace.'' Unfortunately, they''re a little tight, so I have to send them back to Zappos and exchange them for the next size up. They REALLY run small! I''m usually a 7.5 to an 8, and I told DH to order an 8 just to be safe (which he did). But they''re still too small! I''ve never had a size 8 be too small on me before, so I was really surprised!
23.gif

Love them, though!!!
30.gif

OOh - those are so much fun for when the weather gets warm Irishgrrl!! Love them
9.gif

I should really post some of my more recent acquisitions on here - I found a pair of stunning Zanotti pumps on special at Bloomie''s about 6 months ago that I have been wearing to death - black suede with a dark brown wood heel and dark brown leather trim, very understated.

And for those looking for comfy knee-high boots, I got these boots from Zappos - they are HEAVENLY comfortable. I love that I can wear them on an airplane, to a client site, to dinner that night (a total 18- or 20-hour day) and they are still comfy when I get back to my hotel room at night
1.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/1/2010 2:10:07 PM
Author: AmberGretchen

OOh - those are so much fun for when the weather gets warm Irishgrrl!! Love them
9.gif

I should really post some of my more recent acquisitions on here - I found a pair of stunning Zanotti pumps on special at Bloomie''s about 6 months ago that I have been wearing to death - black suede with a dark brown wood heel and dark brown leather trim, very understated.

And for those looking for comfy knee-high boots, I got these boots from Zappos - they are HEAVENLY comfortable. I love that I can wear them on an airplane, to a client site, to dinner that night (a total 18- or 20-hour day) and they are still comfy when I get back to my hotel room at night
1.gif
Thanks, Amber! It''s driving me NUTS that I won''t be able to wear them for like four or five more months! LOL!
32.gif

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Newest addition:
36.gif

MBgoldsedaraby.jpg

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/10/2010 4:42:07 PM
Author: star sparkle
Newest addition:
36.gif
Star-Sparkle- Your new Manolos''s are gorgeous!

Congratulations!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/10/2010 9:25:25 PM
Author: wannaBMrsH

Star-Sparkle- Your new Manolos's are gorgeous!

Congratulations!

Thank you! I'm enjoying them so far.
31.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh star...I have to admit they are different than I thought they''d be...

I bought these today. Jeffrey Campbell "Michelle" in gold. I love me some unicorn horn heels...

Jeffrey-Campbell-shoes-Michelle-(Gold)-010604.jpg

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I just got these Kate Spades for Christmas...
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

kate_spade_fiona_flat.jpg

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
This weekend I got Steve Madden Point toe black flats for 7 dollars at DSW
30.gif
30.gif

I still have to do a shoe photo shoot... so many new ones

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVE those RFT!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Freke! Now I just need a great occasion to wear them.
1.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/16/2010 10:14:01 PM
Author: redfaerythinker
I just got these Kate Spades for Christmas...
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
They''re so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
More shoes from Freke. Carlos Santana "Calico" in PINK!

Carlos Santana Calico.jpg

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Cute shoes, Freke! How on earth do you keep track of all your shoes?! lol Loved your wedding shoes, btw.

I really haven''t purchased any shoes worth noting here in a while, but I did just order a pair of hot Giuseppe Zanotti boots. I hope they fit! I''ll take a pic if they do.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Portia! I don''t really. They are either in their original boxes all over the place or they are on racks where I can see them. the only problem I have with my shoes is when I''m trying to figure out what shoes to wear with any given outfit. It usually takes me 10 minutes to...well, lets just say I can think about what shoes to wear for a very long time.
2.gif

portia

Brilliant_Rock
LOL! I can see that being challenging. Opening up the boxes to find what you need and then having to put them away. I have about 15 pairs in their original boxes so I forget what I have. I was cleaning up my closet last week and found a cute pair of Pedro Garcia pumps that I totally forgot about.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lol! Have any pics?

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a photo I have of the Pedro Garcia pumps. I''ll see if I can snap some pics of them tomorrow when my boots arrive since I''ll have the camera out.

pedro-1.jpg

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Here are the boots I ordered. They should be here tomorrow. I sure hope they fit!

973261-p-DETAILED.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Any real pics yet Portia?

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Sure, I can take some pics tonight for you.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Some day I shall have a pair of Zanottis...until then I have to live vicariously.
3.gif

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
red fairy I LOVE those kate spade flats!!!

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Freke, here''s a really bad photo of the zanottis. Tomorrow will be a long day at work so I''ll have to take some better photos Friday or over the weekend. I just wanted to post a photo because I''ve been here on PS long enough to know... no pics = it didn''t happen! LOL!

I normally wear an 8.5, but I wear a 10 in this designer. Yikes! Really weird sizing.

zanotti_sm.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG those are soooooooooooo fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/4/2010 12:24:56 AM
Author: portia

I normally wear an 8.5, but I wear a 10 in this designer. Yikes! Really weird sizing.

Cute boots!

That''s weird about the sizing thing...I normally wear a 7.5, and I also have a pair of 7.5 Zanotti''s that fit perfectly.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results