shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for a halo with...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mufiin_top

Shiny_Rock
Hi yall,

I am crazy about bezel accents AND I want a halo, so a bezel surround by bezels is saomethign I haven''t seen much of but really like.

I am looking for pictures or vendors who do halos with this slightly unusual edwardianish bezel style with marquise combined with round or round in milgrain, similar but not exactly like the pictures I am posting below, two of which are logr settings.

logr2xfdfdgfdg.jpg

mufiin_top

Shiny_Rock
Here is another:

logr1hfsdhf.jpg

mufiin_top

Shiny_Rock
and one more. This is a bit different but I really like scalloped bezel shanks and would also love to see more of those that hold solitaires, but unfotunrately all I can find are bands but I am looking for one with a center setting like this but in a better quality:

not logrdxfgdsfg.jpg

mufiin_top

Shiny_Rock
Here is another one I really like:

logr3lkhgkjhyg.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
have you checked out the beverley K rings on Pearlmans site?

ETA: well nevermind, i just saw your post in the the other thread about talking with Pearlmans so I'm guessing you have
37.gif

mufiin_top

Shiny_Rock
hi, yes I have looked on their site, but thanks for the suggestion. They do have one bezel halo but it''s WAY expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results