shape
carat
color
clarity

tiffany interlocking circles pendant?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

OcMrsB

Rough_Rock
hi there :)

i''m wondering if anyone has real life pictures of the tiffany interlocking circles pendant? http://www.tiffany.com/shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=GRP02386&mcat=&cid=288191&search_params=s+5-p+9-c+288191-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+

i originally wanted the cartier version, but a gf turned me on to the tiffany one (which is great because now i can afford not only the circles pendant but a bezel set solitaire necklace ;-) )

any pictures would be appreciated, just trying to get an idea of scale when worn.

thank you!

OcMrsB

Rough_Rock
in case anyone searches this topic in the future, i found pix to post :)

decided i really do not like the tiffany version though. the small version wears like a choker and the rings look bulky... and the length on the other one is nice but those large rings look costumey to me.

tiffanycircles.jpg

OcMrsB

Rough_Rock
so im shopping venders right now because i might go custom with this one to do an ''inspired'' version. in this case its not the name i''m into, i just love the delicate elegance of the two rings, terribly chic i think...

and if the custom route doesnt seem like a good option, i''ll just have to go for the original.

here''s a real life pic on the not so chic lindsay lohan, but a good pic nonetheless to compare to the tiffany version.

lindsaylohancartier.jpg

karpouzi

Shiny_Rock
In the picture you posted of the two Tiffany necklaces, it is a man modeling them, either that or a flat-chested broad-shouldered gal in a man''s shirt.
13.gif
Either way, I think that''s why the 16" necklace looks like a choker. If you like the size of the rings on the shorter necklace, I''d try on some 16" chains to see if you like the way they fit (or just measure out a 16" length of string to see where it would fall on you). I would even consider buying the 16" and have a jeweler add some length to the chain, rather than going completely custom--again, assuming you like the necklace otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results