shape
carat
color
clarity

She said yes and looked great in her dress!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lucky177

Shiny_Rock
She said yes!!! Thanks for all the help, here are all the details:

Here is where all the magic started, in a nice secluded spot at The Cleveland Arcade. I handed her the book I made that had all our special moments (first kiss, first I Love You, etc) and when she got to the end of the book I went down on one knee and proposed and she said YES and was ecstatic and didn''t gain composure for a good 30 minutes.

Dinner was at the Lola Bistro: Appetizer was the chilled lobster. The entree was the scallops for her and duck for me. And dessert was the chocolate macaroon, which wasn''t on the site. The restauarant is owned by Iron Chef Michael Symon and expectedly so every single course was the best food I ever had.

And to top everything off, we went to Playhouse Square to see Chicago!

Thanks for helping with the dress and everything, she looked beautiful in it and the ring fit perfect. Some handshots will be coming soon!

Lestat

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!
21.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Yay, lucky!!! Congratulations!!! Can''t wait to see pictures!!!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Sounds like a fantastic night!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, Lucky! It''s been fun following your story. Excited to see hand shots!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
yay! Congrats!!! Can''t wait to see handshots!!!

Collee

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for sharing the details and links. Sounds like you had a fabulous and memorable evening. CONGRATS!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Can't wait to see the pics!!!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
As a fellow clevelander, I think that sounds like a fabulous proposal story! Congrats, and post those pics!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! Can''t wait to see pics!! You did great on all counts!! Good for you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results