shape
carat
color
clarity

Nothing cures LIW-itis like...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rierie26

Shiny_Rock
a bridal expo.
23.gif

My bf surprised me with two tickets to a bridal expo hosted by Modern Bridal. It was the first (and after that, last) one either of us have been to. Man, was it packed! The food and sweets were pretty good though.
18.gif

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Oohh! Lucky! My BF used to work with a woman who ended up starting her own wedding dress business. He helps her a lot with fixing things in her shop and doing any heavy lifting, etc. He is going to a bridal show with her in a few weeks to help set things up and take everything down. I want to go with him so bad! Unfortunately, he will be there before the show starts and after it ends. So, no luck this time.

But, I have been in this woman's bridal shop and she carries some gorgeous dresses! I can't wait to be able to go and buy mine!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
HAHAHA. I have tickets to one for next weekend.

Have yet to decide whether I''m going to go or not...but they were free, and it''s not far, so it''ll depend on what I''m doing Saturday and who I can drag with me...especially since I''m not getting married here, lol!

rierie26

Shiny_Rock
If you do go, go to the booths early. They give out a bunch of bags and free stuff but run out quickly. I got distracted by all the food, cake and sweet samples and by the time I went to look at the vendors'', magazines'', Sephora
30.gif
booths all the swag was gone
39.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results