shape
carat
color
clarity

Earrings from Whiteflash

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tsunamee

Rough_Rock
First of all, I want to give a special thanks to Chris, Kellie, Becca, and Alan. They all made my experience with Whiteflash stress free. These were actually a Christmas gift to my girlfriend of 11 years (I know, it''s time for a ring). I chose one of their ACA''s within my specs and used their "diamond match" to choose the other. I decided to go with .403/.405,I/H,SI1/SI1 set in WG martini settings. I didn''t want to give them to her in a box, because she might think it was something else(ring). So I bought a stuffed miniature schnauzer(we have a real one) and put them in it''s ears. She was so excited when she received them. Thanks again Whiteflash! I will try and post some pics.

shopgirl53

Rough_Rock
I''m also in the process of buying from whiteflash, a preset pair of diamond earrings, 1 ct tl weight,white gold, GH color . Debi from WF wants $2100. their advertised price is $2295.00.
My ceiling is $2000.00. Please advice.
Thanks So Much

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/5/2010 11:34:03 AM
Author: shopgirl53
I'm also in the process of buying from whiteflash, a preset pair of diamond earrings, 1 ct tl weight,white gold, GH color . Debi from WF wants $2100. their advertised price is $2295.00.
My ceiling is $2000.00. Please advice.
Thanks So Much

Shopgirl53, this forum is for testimonials so you probably won't get much feedback here. Try posting over on Rocky Talk!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Shop girl, try Rocky talk for more input, but that''s also a decent price if the diamonds are good. Can you swing the extra $100?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results