shape
carat
color
clarity

Week 11: Share Photos - Favorite Couple Shot

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
thanks to smurfy for a great photo topic thread last week. some of the photos are hilarious! keep posting.

this week let''s share our ultimate favorite photo of the bride and groom. the rule is you can only share one photo per weekly thread.

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
ooh, very nice rhbgirl!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
anytime!
35.gif

here''s mine :)

smurfysfavbgpic.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like these shots!

Here''s mine. I don''t think it''s the best photo of the two of us, but I remember the exact moment that our photog came over and took the shot of us while we were dancing, and most importantly, I remember what we were talking about right before he took that picture. So, that''s why I love it.

FavCoupleShotPSSSSS.jpg

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
I have several favorites of us together, but decided to post this one because I love that we're surrounded by the ocean and it reminds me of one of the parts of our ceremony that stated, May your love consist not only of gazing into each others eyes, but looking outward in the same direction.

c&eonpier.jpg

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
I love this shot because we didn''t even know the photog had gotten it! This was right after the ceremony had ended and we''d walked out of the door.

the ceremony-111.jpg

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
This is my favorite couple photo. I love it because I really DID feel like it was just me and DH during our TTS session. Also, our photographer was setting up and my sister took this shot when we were just talking to each other and I love the way DH is looking at me!

IMG_9821C.jpg

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
heres one of my favorites of us from our wedding

favepic2.JPG

taovandel

Brilliant_Rock
love this photo.

mekel1.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Our favorite couple shot:) We were just talking and sooooo happy to be married and the photog snapped this without us knowing.

100309favecoupleshotbts.jpg

chibride10

Rough_Rock
Great pictures, everyone!
I had a hard time with this one because we also have one of those great didn''t-know-the-photog-got-it shots that I love, but I chose this one because we love Chicago, and I think we look so happy here. Also---this is where he proposed---and where his dad proposed to his mom!

favoritecouplepic.JPG

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
chibride-That is such a cool shot (and what a cool family proposal tradition!) I went to college at Wheaton and spent every weekend for 4 years in Chicago for orchestra rehearsals. Such a fun city!!!

P.S> Your dress is gorgeous and looks fabulous on you!

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
here we are

noelwrcoupla.jpg

chibride10

Rough_Rock
Noel, your dress is SO dramatic! Your pictures show it so well.

And thanks, Bella! It''s the ever-popular (on this site) La Sposa Fanal. I think it looks good on just about anyone! I do love that picture, though
41.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I considered going with DH''s favorite shot (that is currently on his desk at work) but after a few days of thinking about it I''ll post this one. It was taken on the rocks at my favorite spot in my hometown- a rocky peninsula in a state park in Rhode Island. I have no idea what I was laughing at but this picture greets me every morning when I wake up as its on a wall opposite our bed.

IMG_2823.jpg

iloveny

Shiny_Rock
Lovely shots ladies! Here''s mine!

TWO44645.jpg

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
Noel: OMG, what an amazing dress. It looks stunning on you!

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
I like this one (I had trouble deciding). I think it''s romantic
5.gif

lynnieanddhsmooching.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
lynnis that''s so pretty.

Claritek I
30.gif
your photo!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All these pics are so sweet
1.gif

Bella-mezzo, I love this shot!!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/7/2010 6:27:37 PM
Author: Bella_mezzo
lynnis that''s so pretty.

Claritek I
30.gif
your photo!!!
Thanks! I adore it.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
I have a few favourite couple shots but this one is particularly special because it was candid. We weren't posing for the camera, just enjoying a moment together almost at the end of our reception (as you can see by my wind-blown hair).
3.gif
I was really happy to see the photographer caught it on film.

FavCouple.jpg

DisneyBride828

Shiny_Rock
Hello!! Once again, i''m new here...hope it''s ok for me to post!! We got married on 8/28/09

UE_160230.jpg

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
wow Disneybride! of course you are more than welcome to post.

can''t wait to see your favorite dress photo! I think that was Week 1. be sure to post in there.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Since the last few of these were black and white, I decided to continue that pattern. This wasn''t my favorite at first, but it has since grown on me. . .

kats.favorite.couple.shot.JPG

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
This is my fav and is also my desktop background at the moment. It is right after we were married and I have no idea why we turned around at the end of the aisle but I love it.

Rachiefavcouple.jpg

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
this is our favorite shot of the entire day. we were talking and just looking at each other. (plus i love that i am about to feel his cute tush)
emwink.gif

lponws.jpg

wedinblue

Rough_Rock
Here''s my favorite - our wedding day started off gray and drizzly, but by afternoon, we ended up with a beautiful blue sky.

101009_0275.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results