shape
carat
color
clarity

yes or no on this one

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pinkflamingo

Brilliant_Rock

This is a VS1 J .91 carat diamond, and the brilliance scope is very high, very high, very high. It has medium blue flourescence.

Opinions on the specs:

pinkflamingo

Brilliant_Rock
sorry, it did not attach right:

measurements: 6.30-6.31x3.84

Depth 60.9

Table 56

Girdle thin to medium

culet none

polish excellent

symmetry excellent

clarity crystal needle pinpoint

crown angle 34.3

crown height 14.7

pavil angle 41.0

pavil depth 43.2

cmcwill

Shiny_Rock
Looks nice! 1.5 on the HCA...but I'm not knowledgable in rounds. Maybe someone else will chime in with advice!

Colleen

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like a this one will be great performer!!
love.gif
The blue flour is a bonus as well!!
appl.gif

pinkflamingo

Brilliant_Rock
I think so!! I think its a good deal too, for $3500!

I am going to get it appraised next week. Any tips on how to get the most out of the session with the appraiser? We are both diamond virgins here.

Also, do you think the J will be noticably yellow? I think the great cut and the blue flourescence should overpower the yellow, but I am still wishy washy about that. Everything else looks perfect to me!

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Have you looked at stones in person? Some people are color sensitive, and some aren't. Some like the warmer colors, and some like the icy white look, so it is really a personal thing of how you will like the J color. That said, the J combined with the good cut and flouresence, should be fine. Check out the pics of PQcollectibles' ring in the show me the ring thread. It is a beautiful J.

This sounds like a beautiful stone!

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
YES! It has great measurement and proportions, and with such a great cut the color shouldn't be a problem. At 6.3mm, it'll look larger than most commercial-make 1 caraters!

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 4/17/2004 1:08:26 AM pinkflamingo wrote:

/DIV>

Also, do you think the J will be noticably yellow? I think the great cut and the blue flourescence should overpower the yellow, but I am still wishy washy about that. Everything else looks perfect to me!
----------------

I don't think it will be noticably yellow. It may have a warmer hue. But, in this size, w/ ex cut & blue fluor the diamond has every good chance of facing up quite white. Only your eyes will be able to discern if it's too warm for you. Have you asked the vendor?

pinkflamingo

Brilliant_Rock
I havent seen it yet, but I will be getting it shipped to the Sarasota Gem labs as soon as possible! I think it is going to be beautiful!!
1.gif
I will keep you updated!

Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results