shape
carat
color
clarity

cliche proposal idea

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

danoodle

Rough_Rock
So I was thinking about proposing to my girlfriend in the restaurant on top of the stratosphere in Las Vegas. I know it''s cliche, but I think everything is cliche these days. Another option might be the eiffel tower in paris but that is the king of cliche and way more expensive. What do you all think? Any opinions would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

MissMina

Brilliant_Rock
To avoid cliches, propose to her in a place that has special meaning for the two of you.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I agree--anythng with meaning won''t be a cliche at all to her.

I was proposed to at the Eiffel Tower and it''s by far my favorite memory. I now understand how it got its popularity, my DH would have been very hard pressed to find a more beautiful place to propose and the fact that he took so much time planning something that was so special means the world to me. I think that so long as you put some effort and meaning into the proposal, she''ll be thrilled no matter what!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thritto finding something that has meaning for you both. The Stratosphere idea isn''t terrible, I''ve dined there before and it''s actually a nice experience. The elevator ride to the restaurant floor is pretty exhilarating, there''s a nice bar, the revolving part is cool, etc. It''s a pretty sensory and thrilling thing to do, one where if you proposed I wouldn''t imagine she''d soon forget!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Agree with the others - if you make it meaningful and special to the two of you, she will love it
1.gif

doxiemom

Rough_Rock
If Paris is one of the options you are seriously concidering there are so many hidden gem (no pun intended
9.gif
) spots off most peoples radar. You should check out Parc des Buttes Chaumont in Paris. It is a gorgeous park with a temple/gazebo structure on top of a bluff looking over a small lake. Google it. I personally could not imagine a more perfect proposal spot in Paris.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results