shape
carat
color
clarity

CUSHETTE info PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Why am I just seeing these now? OK- who has info. I want it. What are their typical depths? How do they run in price? Who carries them?
1.gif

Robyn12

Shiny_Rock
Have you gone to their Web site yet?

You can also get a lot of info by running a search on PS...

I think Robbins Bros. carries this brand... it's more rectangular than other branded cushions.

Good luck.

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
I I have seen the Cushette...at Robbins in Delaware...it is a nice stone...the one I saw in person looked more square than rectangular...but the one on theur website...is more rect less square...hmmm...they person at the store didn't know much about it...or about modified squares at all...and he kept calling it coo-shette...trying to get over it unfortunate name...

So of the ones I am aware of...modified squares...I put into 2 basic catagories cushiony and 'squarer'

The cushiony ones are Regents and Cushettes

More Squarer are

Queen of Hearts
Lucere
Flanders
Dream
and the new one

I prefer the Regents best

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am affraid this brand does not publicize any 'optimal' measuremets for their stones. The one I saw looked 'sparkly' in an unusual way due to the particular cut used for the very small pavilion facets. The table was very large on the respective stone, but there is no way to know wether all are cut this way.

I believe Garry (Cut Nut) has inspected some of these. His impression is burried among older PS posts...

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
thanks! but the site doens't tell you depths or prices....I'm 'over' the cushette now anyway...
9.gif
It only lasted a minute or two!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results