shape
carat
color
clarity

MOONSHINE STILL

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BLINGQUEEN

Shiny_Rock
Police(aka Revenewers) in Tennessee(where I''m from) found a working moonshine still and confiscated 265 gallons on illegally produced corn liquour!!!If that hasn''t set us hillbilly''s back 100years I don''t know what would.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Check this out:

"Dear Fred,
My wife and I have divorced and in the divorce settlement she was
awarded the double wide mobile home and the pickup truck.
As per my copy of the court order, I delivered the truck before 2 PM,
yesterday!

So, how''s your day going?

See you,

Bubba"

truck.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Toooo funny!!
3.gif

BLINGQUEEN

Shiny_Rock
I''ve gotta get out of the south!! Of course I''ll take my DVD collection of HeeHaw
9.gif

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
Id take a moonshine still problem any day over the major meth labs we are having in Missouri. Children getting killed over stumbling onto a operation in the woods, dealers scared that she would tell someone. I'm from Nash area originally and I haven't heard of a still in years! Im sure if this was on the local news my parents watched it! Every time I go home the same newscasters are there only older versions: Bill Hall, Demetria, Rudy, and Chris.
21.gif
this also means im getting old too
39.gif

BlingQueen-
Have you gone to pancake pantry yet? great food! Vince Gill is a regular there too.
3.gif

My parents new fave spot for them is an Italian place, Caesars off Charlotte pike I believe.

BLINGQUEEN

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/13/2005 3:55:52 AM
Author: yellowfan
Id take a moonshine still problem any day over the major meth labs we are having in Missouri. Children getting killed over stumbling onto a operation in the woods, dealers scared that she would tell someone. I''m from Nash area originally and I haven''t heard of a still in years! Im sure if this was on the local news my parents watched it! Every time I go home the same newscasters are there only older versions: Bill Hall, Demetria, Rudy, and Chris.
21.gif
this also means im getting old too
39.gif

BlingQueen-
Have you gone to pancake pantry yet? great food! Vince Gill is a regular there too.
3.gif

My parents new fave spot for them is an Italian place, Caesars off Charlotte pike I believe.
OMG the best pancakes ever!!!Now I want some
8.gif
We have a county next to us we call ''Meth County'' because every week there''s some sort of lab in a trailer park there.Can you believe people actually put those chemicals in their bodies
32.gif
?How sad does one have to be to take it the first time? I''m sure everyone knows by now what all is in it and they still do it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results