shape
carat
color
clarity

Urgent Advice Needed, what do you think ??...Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

betection

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone, where can I find this setting for my girlfriends ring? ??????

I have purchased all of the stones and she is in love with this style. I have taken this picture to quite a few stores and they cant seem to find out who manufactures this setting.

Having this hand made will cost too much, I need to find this in a ready machine made setting.

Please let me know if you know any websites that I can browse to find this style, or if you know the name and manufacturer of this style, thanks.........everyone
wavey.gif
wavey.gif
rodent:]
rolleyes.gif
lickout.gif

peoples_ring_1.jpg

betection

Rough_Rock
I forgot, it is 2 rings one is the wedding/engagement ring and the other is the wedding band.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
check www.stuller.com i think i remember seeing one like it there...
www.stuller.com

betection

Rough_Rock
I tried stuller but I could not get into the website, so I went to a jeweller who had the latest stuller book, and it is not there......

diamondsman

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
if stuller has it ,you might need to contact a vendor/jeweler to get it for you, I doubt that you'll be able to get it without being in the trade.

good luck

pad3006

Shiny_Rock
Hi;
I found a ring that looks like the one you want a few weeks ago.
It is in plat on the page, I am not sure if you wanted it in yellow gold but I bet you can probably get it in yellow if you want. Here is the site with the setting and a middle stone on it

http://www.scheinerdiamonds.com/cgi-local/SoftCart.exe/online-store/scstore/p-35-22PL-191-EA-EN.html?E+scstore

Hope this helps

Phil

betection

Rough_Rock
pretty close but no quite it, anyone else please ?

betection

Rough_Rock
anyone know who sells settings only ?

wallace

Shiny_Rock
Some favourite sites I found for settings only are:

www.dimendscaasi.com - very good!
www.sndgems.com - large selection
www.whiteflash.com
www.gemnation.com

Blue nile and Stuller also sell just settings - check out some other threads by running a PS search becuase a lot of sites are listed within these pages! I havenot seen your ring on them, though; maybe you will see something else. I am still searching for your setting...

Are the side stones actually three small round brilliants? I haven't seen anything like that. Do you want yellow gold, white gold, or platinum? Did you originally see that on an antique site?

betection

Rough_Rock
yeah I still cant find it, this sucks !!.....

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah.. this is Stuller's, but it may not be mentioned in their latest catalog: it's an older style (I remember it was in their set about 4 years ago). Some current versions are close, and you can get to see the pics on the site even if you are not a jeweler. Here's a few matches:

WWW1

WWW2

If only the very thing would do, just ask your jeweler to see wether Stuller still has these in stock.

Also, the two pieces could be presented separate somewhere on this PAGE - something I did not hvae enough patience to leaf through.

betection

Rough_Rock
very close, thanks, but my girlfriend has her heart set on that exact one, these are close but, i still need to find an exact match.....please help !

betection

Rough_Rock
Are the side stones actually three small round brilliants? I haven't seen anything like that. Do you want yellow gold, white gold, or platinum? Did you originally see that on an antique site? ----------------[/quote]

Hello thanks for your help, they are 3 small round brilliants .07 to .10pts each, I would prefer yellow, but if they make it in white, i am sure they will make it in yellow, I saw the ring on peoples jewellers site

wallace

Shiny_Rock
Is this close... from McGivern Diamonds.

ering_mcgivern10237.JPG

betection

Rough_Rock
sort of close but this ring is only 1 piece, the one I am looking at has a shank and a mount(setting)

Mexi

Shiny_Rock
I have that setting in white gold - see pic attached. I bought it from GOG when I reset my diamond last year. I now have a tanzanite in the middle. I do not know the manufacturer. Sorry.

Semi-Mount.jpg

Michael_E

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
betection,
Stuller has that shank with three round sides in various metals. The numbers are 10237 or 10845. Either shank would require some modification to hold the head that you want and give you the two tone look. You can get into the Stuller site. Go to their home page and click on "Showroom" or put a stock number in the search window on the top of the page.
If neither of these mountings will do the trick, any competent bench jeweler can put that ring together for you in a flash.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results