shape
carat
color
clarity

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 04/04/04

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BearMan

Shiny_Rock
Link for those that dont know what i am talking about....

www.MYPROPOSAL

DETAILS TO FOLLOW!!

PS She is gonna say YES!!

love.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Best to you and report back!

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
So how did it go?

BearMan

Shiny_Rock
She said YES
love.gif
appl.gif
love.gif

the date is set for May 21, 2005(05/05/05 is a thursday so its out of contention)

I HATE MORNINGS!!! but I woke up on Sunday at 4:30am(new time
14.gif
)so at 5:30 I tell her
I am going to go and take some pics of the sunrise....well I went and got the ring out of the safe along with my PROPS for the Proposal(Bottle with a Poem I wrote to burry in the sand)

1st thing i do is Put the RIng box on the Tripod(used it as a stand) and take a pic of the ring with the sunrise in the background)

2nd thing I do is then burry the bottle(has a wire bale with a ceramic cork top) with the note inside in the dune...but i tied a red pc of material to the bale and left a bit of the material showing thru the sand....I then took a pc of PLASTIC(trash that was on the beach
8.gif
) and kinda covered most of the red with it...

3rd I left the beach and went and got her favorite iced coffee drink and her favorite sunday paper....

4th we went to lunch

5th later we went for our daily walk on the beach but i told her i wanted to take some pics and some of us to...so i brought the tripod...she knows my camera has a timer....

6th when its close to time i say lets take a picture in front of this dune...i tell her to stand in place while i focus and set the camera...so I tell her to move a pc of driftwood that is in back of her( i put that there too) then i say "you know what move that pc of plastic and that red thing...I can see them in the shot" well she grabs the plastic and tosses it...THEN...

She grabs the red material and pulls it from the sand but TOSSES it about 20 FT realizing while its in the air there is a bottle attatched to it(she tought the material was trash and didnt want to hold it).....she Yells ....its a BOTTLE and it has a NOTE in it....she doesnt realize she is being set up...BUT...she takes 3 steps(kinda running) towards the bottle and then looks at me ...sees me following her with the camera(which i have the ability to take a short video with) and SHE REALIZES but she just smiles and plays along...I set the camera hit record and run over to her to help open the bottle since she cant get the bale open....I pull out the scrolled up pc of paper....she opens it and starts to read it...all the while i have pulled the ring box out of my pocket and when she finish the poem I am on ONE KNEE and ask her to marry me...she SAID YES...OMG YES...I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU....OMG ITS HUGE(was thrown in there somewhere too
9.gif
)

Oh and in case anyone wants to know what poem I decided to go with:

From the Sun to the Moon
and the Sand to the Stars

From Mercury to Venus
and Earth to Mars

Like the sparkle of the stars
On a moon lit night

It is you that I will Love
For the rest of my life

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely story bearman!!! WOW! Go you guys! YAY!!!!

Honestly, I was a bit teary eyed there for a moment...Awww...
love.gif
Congrats and all the best to you both!!!
appl.gif

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
AWWWW, congratulations!
appl.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, BearMan!
appl.gif
Can't wait to see the pics!

DiamondLil

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Bearman! I'm so happy all that planning worked out. What a special and fun moment to have to remember together.

appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif

Obsessed

Shiny_Rock
awesome proposal.... dang i wish i did something like that.

BearMan

Shiny_Rock
I want to thank everyone for their kind words....and also thank those that were sending good wishes for us on 04/04/04

By the way we are BOTH still wearing our tags:

I ASKED
on 04/04/04 @ 4:44
(Diam Pic)

I SAID YES
on 04/04/04 @ 4:44
(Diam Pic)

they are real conversation starters!

Also she has been getting RAVE REVIEWS on her ASSCHER!!!

A Friend of her MOM had said that it wont SParkle like a ROUND(kinda snooty)...when she saw it she was all agasp(is that a word?)

The concentric squares are unbelievable and the thing puts off some unbelievable colors too!

Chris at D ATLAS was correct when he said it had EXCELLENT BRILLIANCY!!!

wallace

Shiny_Rock
Bearman - CONGRATS!!! What a great story! I was cracking up as I was imaging her hurling the "trash" 20 yards down the beach! That must have been worrisome! What a lovely plan you had!

Post the pics - I can't wait to see the new setting! Such a beautiful stone... Such a beatiful moment!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results