shape
carat
color
clarity

Leon Mege art deco-esque ring with EC tsavorite + trapezoids

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is absolutely gorgeous!! I''m so glad that Leon was able to translate the reproduction. Nothing is more special than honoring a meaningful piece from your family. Congratulations!!!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Wow, just saw this in SMTR and had to come and look at more pictures! That ring is just perfect.

I love the fact that it will be named after your Grandmother, what a great way to honor her!

April20

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is a stunner! What a wonderful tribute to your grandmother.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Love it!

tsavvy

Shiny_Rock
bebe, mariedtiger, ma re, snooper, luckyeshe, crow, Burberrygirl, skippy, lurchie, upgradable, April20 - Thank you for your lovely comments. I am just amazed at how well the ring turned out.

megeve - I have you to thank for prompting me to a quick decision when you posted the tsavorite as I''d been looking at it the previous day and wondering if I should get it. The color is incredible -- I liked it before it was set and it looks even better set
1.gif
How is your project with the sugarloaves coming along?
31.gif

tsavvy

Shiny_Rock
San Diego Lady My company is having its holiday party tonight, so my jewelry will match the season :)

DiamanteBlu Thank you!

I attempted some more photos this afternoon, but they didn''t turn out as well
33.gif
Here''s a shot of the ring on Leon''s box.

LM_tsavH_005_bx.jpg

tsavvy

Shiny_Rock
A nod to the holidays - I haven''t decorated yet, so had to pick the holly out of the front yard

LM_tsavH_007_holly.jpg

tsavvy

Shiny_Rock
With some emerald earrings my dad brought back from Europe when I was in high school. He also brought me a pair with synthetic rubies that match my grandmother''s ring perfectly :) The lighting in this photo is really bright - the emeralds are very included and their color is much less saturated than the tsavorite.

LM_tsavH_006_bx_ems.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s just beautiful!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
That is one amazing ring. I really like how it''s inspired by a sentimental piece.

tsavvy

Shiny_Rock
mrs salvo & oddoneout - thanks for your comments and for visiting the thread :)

A shot showing the side view of both rings:

LM_t_r_comp_side.jpg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just love how refined and elegant Leon''s work is, such a dreamy dreamy ring.
30.gif
30.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful heirloom in honor of your Grandmother!!!!
30.gif

Lori

portia

Brilliant_Rock
It''s gorgeous! Leon''s work is amazing!

starburst

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Your ring is amazing!!! I love the sentimental value behind it!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tsavvy, the ring turned out to be even more of a showstopper than I had envisioned! I adore the addition of the round diamonds, and the extra bit of metal that mirror''s your Grandmother''s ring. It''s a stunning heirloom piece, and I''m so excited you have it!!!!

Congratulations!!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
WOW that ring is stunning - leon really does have an eye for making things
30.gif
- what a wonderful piece, lovely stone and most importantly a lovely way to honour your grandmothers ring :)

wear it in good health it is truely beautiful :).

tsavvy

Shiny_Rock
MTG Back for another visit?
2.gif
When you posted your tsav lotus, I kept returning to your thread to check out the pictures :) I love tsavorites....

Loriken Thank you - I''m looking forward to seeing what you do with the beautiful pink spinel you picked up from Gene!

Portia and Starburst Thank you!!

Lauren Good to see you
35.gif
Leon did a great job with adding the round diamonds - he told me he was going to include some, but wasn''t sure how they would be worked into the final setting. I had visions of shanks that matched my grandmother with a diamond stuck in the middle of the step - fortunately, Leon''s idea surpassed my imagination!! I''m sending another tsavorite off to Leon to be set in a pendant
31.gif

Deelight Thanks for your nice comments :)

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out beautifully! I have to admit, I am not use to seeing a Leon ring without the claws...but it looks beautiful all the same!!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh! That is absolutely fantastic! I love how it is both like and unlike your grandmother''s ring. It''s gorgeous, and perfectly proportional and and and - yeah. WOW.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
It''s SO pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
SPECTACULAR ring - and what a lovely story to go with it
9.gif
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
What a beauty! Your tsavorite is gorgeous (ECs are my favorite!), and Leon did a fabulous job on the vintage replica.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, gorgeous ring! Both rings are stunning!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
That is so gorgeous!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
What an absolutely stunning ring! The color of the tsav is gorgeous and the design really pays homage to your grandmother''s ring.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
that''s just divine! what a beautiful ring!!!

tsavvy

Shiny_Rock
cushioncutnut Funny you would mention the pointy claw prongs - part of me felt it was just wrong to order a Leon without them! His version of the tab prongs is very delicate :)

geckodani, princessplease, AmberGretchen, kittybean, Diamond Dana, vespergirl, legra, Brown.Eyed.Girl Thank you all for your lovely comments - I keep being amazed at the wonderful job Leon did every time I look at the ring
21.gif
21.gif

dotb

Rough_Rock
Wow, it is stunning! I love it!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hehe, love the new avatar there tsavvy
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results