shape
carat
color
clarity

HK Disney Proposal Suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

staci

Shiny_Rock
planning to propose next year in HK disney
any great suggestion
it will be my first time going to disneyland
i have no idea of where will be a great place inside disney to propose
just in front of the castle , im looking for more romantic ideas
thanks

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve only been to the California Disneyland and that was something like 7 years ago. Not sure how much help I can offer, but here are a few things to think about.

Does she want public or private?

Has she been before?

Does she have any favorite Disney characters or movies?

staci

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/1/2009 6:49:10 PM
Author: TooPatient
I''ve only been to the California Disneyland and that was something like 7 years ago. Not sure how much help I can offer, but here are a few things to think about.

Does she want public or private? Not sure

Has she been before? Yes

Does she have any favorite Disney characters or movies? im not sure

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/2/2009 9:44:43 AM
Author: staci

Date: 12/1/2009 6:49:10 PM
Author: TooPatient

Does she want public or private? Not sure

Has she been before? Yes

Does she have any favorite Disney characters or movies? im not sure
This would be a good place to start. If she is a private person the location will be very different than if she wants something public or showy.

Maybe suggest a Disney movie marathon in preparation for your trip. Let her pick her favorite movies to watch together one weekend. (or you each pick your favorite couple of movies).

As for public & private proposals, this is a VERY important thing to find out. Be direct and ask her or a good friend. Or if you want to keep it a surprise be a little sneakier. Talk to her.
You: "A guy in the office was at dinner last night and saw a proposal in the restaurant. Sounded a little too public for me. What do you think?"

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
Is Disney of some sort of special significance to you as a couple? Is she a shy person, or does she like to be the center of attention?

If you''re set on proposing at Disney, finding a nice restaurant would be a safe bet. It''s in public, but intimate.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results