shape
carat
color
clarity

Philly PSers- Antique Jewelry Stores?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
A coworker asked me for help with finding his wife a replacement engagement ring. She originally had a ring similar to LostSapphire''s lost sapphire e-ring but lost the sapphire in the horse feed last year (wow, lots of ''lost'' in that sentence!). Apparently she has fallen in love with antique jewelry and wants to find a ring with filigree and a bezel around the diamond.

Any stores you would suggest around Philadelphia/Delaware/Maryland that have a good estate/antique section? I''d love to help this woman get the ring of her dreams within the next year and in time for their 20th wedding anniversary!

I am also going to send him to sites like Jewels by Erica Grace, Old World Diamonds, etc for the online resources but I have a feeling the will want to get their eyeballs on some stuff too.

Thanks in advance!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi!
The Neiman Marcus store in the King of Prussia Mall has a small estate collection. All of it is in pristine condition.

I have never been to this jeweler, but your friend might want to visit:

http://www.sdmantiquejewelry.com/
Sandy De Maio Antique Jewelry (610) 525-1717
860 W Lancaster Ave Ste 60
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
Buddy Bear works with a ton of estate pieces and he is really honest and wonderful. If he doesn''t have something he can probably get it. He is on the main line. http://www.buddybearjeweler.com/

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much Madam Bijoux and Sba! I will pass this on to my friend!
1.gif

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m heading into philly jewelery district this week, I''ll keep an eye out and ask around.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
MB is spot on with Sandy DeMaio. I know her well, have bought from her, etc.... Buddy Bear is great too. Neiman Marcus while awesome, is very high end...

BUT would to know some good spots in Philly.

So keep adding ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results