shape
carat
color
clarity

Shoes...

4ever

Ideal_Rock
BF bought me a pair a BEAUTIFUL bright GREEN leather t-bar 2inch heals today. I love
30.gif
them!

I may have to come back and post a pic when I have more time. Woo, and maybe a pic of the nice patent leather dark purple sky high squared off toe platform heals he got me for my birthday.

I also saw a beautiful pair of colbolt blue platform, very tall healed shoes today which reminded me of Frekes avatar and I wanted them! Bad! but I chose the green ones because they will probably be less crippling.

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/22/2009 12:09:06 AM
Author: FrekeChild
Date: 11/21/2009 10:20:33 AM

Author: ladyciel

Freke, if I ever have a hope of keeping money in the bank, I''ll have to make a rule to never post ''should I get them???'' questions here.
2.gif

Of course, PP TOTALLY has to get THOSE!!!

These shoes aren''t new to you ladies, since I posted them previously. However, we just got a new camera (major upgrade) and I had to share this shot I took last night with the folks most likely to appreciate shoes and sparklies as art.

favoritethings_sm.jpg

Um. This might just be my favorite picture EVER on PS. Not joking.

Aw, shucks. *blush*

fairwayflunkie

Shiny_Rock
Where is the best online shop for CL''s, I had found a pair of black prive slingbacks for 92.99, but the checkout system wasn''t working properly...hope they didn''t charge my card....they said Visa or MC, but when I put my number, only the MC was showing up...

TIA

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/23/2009 1:21:05 PM
Author: fairwayflunkie
Where is the best online shop for CL''s, I had found a pair of black prive slingbacks for 92.99, but the checkout system wasn''t working properly...hope they didn''t charge my card....they said Visa or MC, but when I put my number, only the MC was showing up...

TIA

Net-a-porter, bluefly, saks, neiman marcus, ebay(get them authenticated on the purseforum CL thread), and there are some others that I just can''t think of at the moment. If you go to one that actually has Christian Louboutin in the web address, they are fakes. The only legit Christian Louboutin site is christianlouboutin.com and they don''t sell the shoes. HTH!

I was naughty and purchased a new pair of CLs, black Insectikas! I love them and will post pics as soon as I take some. I love seeing everyone else''s shoe purchases!
36.gif

fairwayflunkie

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Rachie! I was on a fake site, good thing the credit card didn''t work...*phew*...will check out that thread, thanks

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Freke, if I ever have a hope of keeping money in the bank, I''ll have to make a rule to never post ''should I get them???'' questions here.
2.gif

These shoes aren''t new to you ladies, since I posted them previously. However, we just got a new camera (major upgrade) and I had to share this shot I took last night with the folks most likely to appreciate shoes and sparklies as art.

favoritethings_sm.jpg

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/23/2009 2:48:33 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

TIA
I found pair of hot pink CL''s at Nordstrom Rack last night for $150.. and I walked away. I couldn''t imagine what I''d wear them with. I SO want a pair of nude CL''s!!!
28.gif
Bah, hot pink ones!!!!??????
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I''ve seen hot pink satin VivaLolo''s (coco''s wedding shoe) in Neiman Marcus Last Call, but they weren''t my size
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
just like Freke...I am an enabler...also check out zappos or if you are interested shoedazzle.com

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/24/2009 3:06:58 PM

Date: 11/24/2009 12:04:05 PM
Author: princessplease

Date: 11/23/2009 2:48:33 PM

TIA
I found pair of hot pink CL''s at Nordstrom Rack last night for $150.. and I walked away. I couldn''t imagine what I''d wear them with. I SO want a pair of nude CL''s!!!
28.gif
Bah, hot pink ones!!!!??????
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I''ve seen hot pink satin VivaLolo''s (coco''s wedding shoe) in Neiman Marcus Last Call, but they weren''t my size
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
Yeah.. they were strappy..

btw.. I got my boots today.. omg I am going to get so much use from them, they''re gorgeous. I can''t wait to wear them with my skirts.
You should do some modeling shots!!! I LOVE knee high boots!!!!! They''re so classy and feminine!!!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just purchased:

From Gilt Groupe

Jonathan Kelsey-Sequin Pump

Jonathan%20Kelsey%20Sequin%20Pump.JPG

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/25/2009 12:28:55 PM
Author: FrekeChild
I just purchased:

From Gilt Groupe

Jonathan Kelsey-Sequin Pump

Jonathan%20Kelsey%20Sequin%20Pump.JPG

So pretty and perfect for the holidays!!
9.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
So uh, Steve Madden is having a 30% off sale + free shipping, and I indulged...

Steven by Steve Madden Desiire

Steve Madden Desiire.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
And to maybe match my newly acquired Champagne dress (I have NO champagne shoes!)

Steve Madden Caprye (The bow needs to be fluffed a little...)

Steve Madden Caprye.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
The back...

Caprye back.JPG

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Wow, Liz, they''re all INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!! I LOVE the bow accent on the champagne shoe!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
So this ended up being a great Thanksgiving! I ended up with some gorgeous purple Manolo''s!!
30.gif
Also got a pair of cute Coach flats. First, the Manolo''s...

purpleMB1.jpg

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
One more of the Manolo''s

purpleMB2.jpg

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
And the Coach flats
26.gif

silvercoach.jpg

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Oh no, SDL!!!!!!!!!
7.gif
I''m sorry!!!!!!

Are you planning on getting another pair???

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/1/2009 2:35:42 PM
Author: star sparkle
Gorgeous! I love all of my Manolos! Congratulations on your Thanksgiving gifts! Wear them all in good health!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Great shoes star!!!!!!!
Here are my latest. They''re grey suede.

shoesjgg124.jpg

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Another view

shoesjgg1241.jpg

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
Freke, if I ever have a hope of keeping money in the bank, I'll have to make a rule to never post 'should I get them???' questions here.
2.gif

These shoes aren't new to you ladies, since I posted them previously. However, we just got a new camera (major upgrade) and I had to share this shot I took last night with the folks most likely to appreciate shoes and sparklies as art.

favoritethings_sm.jpg
WoOOoooW!!! I don't have any shoes to share, just stopped by and saw this picture and had to comment. Classy!!! Great photo.

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/24/2009 9:39:25 PM
Author: ~*Alexis*~
just like Freke...I am an enabler...also check out zappos or if you are interested shoedazzle.com
hey...I''m on shoedazzle. I was wondering if anyone else here heard about it.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
great shoe!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
testing...

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/1/2009 2:35:42 PM
Author: star sparkle

They are to die for. Love the simplicity and elegance of them.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
So I definitely got 5 yes FIVE pairs of shoes for Christmas.

I''ll have to photo as I can''t seem to find photos on line. I got a pair of Sperry''s that I''ve wanted very badly. I also got a pair of leather brown low heel boots that have the sort of slouched look? And a pair of black non heeled suedes that are the same way. I got the snake skin heels I had posted before and also a really cute wedge sandal with neat stone embellishments. I''m so excited!

4ever

Ideal_Rock
I have been meaning to photograph some of my shoes for AGES (partly to share on PS, but also because I am anal and have all my shoes in their original boxes stacked in my wardrobe with photos of the shoes on the box so I know which is wich and can see what will match my outfit quickly) and have finally got round to it.
1.gif
I
30.gif
shoes!

These are some of my favourates.

I've had these since I was 16! They were purchased for my 6th form ball and I still love them, they are so comfortable (but need to go for a re-heel before their next outing)

SN200027.JPG

4ever

Ideal_Rock
These are the next oldest, 2 years from the UK. They a beautiful and I love the tan colour, however the wedge prevents the shoe from bending while walking so they tend to irritate my poor heels on longer trips. Only pair of shoes I purchased in the UK (if we exclude three pairs of boots)

SN200031.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results