shape
carat
color
clarity

Rachie''s Pro Pictures! (finally!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Everything looked amazing. Your photographer was great too. Congrats.

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
We had a photobooth where everyone was able to put one of their strips into a scrapbook for us! (We did this instead of a traditional guest book and it was awesome!) Everyone loved it!

Thanks for letting me share my pictures with you! I always love seeing everyone's pictures and I'm so happy I am finally able to share!
9.gif

Rachiepro34.jpg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You were such a gorgeous bride! And such lovely photos too!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I hope your not finished your pics are stunning really everything looks beautiful, I love all the little details :)

I have to say you some of the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen, very stricking

ETA congrats to you both :D

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!!!! Everything looked AMAZING!!!! I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
the CL''s!!!!!!!!!!!

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!! These are like out of a magazine. Very lovely. Congratulations.

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!! About time, girl! I knew you had them since you shared your shoe shot previously, and I was *thisclose* to asking Dionne for a sneak peak. ;-)

Everything and everyone are gorgeous, but I especially LOVE that photo of you that you also posted over in the newlyweds week 5 photo thread. Just stunning. I would bet that if/when D gets time to catch up on blogging, she'll use that one for sure. (Who WOULDN'T??)

Rough_Rock
OMGOSH! Rochester Mills? How funny. I also work in Rochester!

Your wedding was beautiful, where was the ceremony site?

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Everything looks amazing, you and DH are adorable! Congratulations
36.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Ahhhhh! Rachie, they''re GORGEOUS!!! I''m with ladyciel...I was *thisclose* to bugging her for shots of your Armadillos!!!
9.gif
(She has to have at *least* 20 shots of them, right???)

You made quite the stunning bride, and you stole my little heart with the argyle socks!!! I may have to use that for inspiration!!!

And I love love L
30.gif
VE your cupcake tower!!!

Swoooooon. Hope you post more! Otherwise, I''ll have to stalk D''s blog, too!

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful!! love your dress!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
amazing pictures! and i LOVE your shoes
30.gif
!

EyeElle

Shiny_Rock
You made such a beautiful bride! Great photos!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS! I love all the attn you paid to minor details. What a fun wedding, and you made a beautiful bride!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great pics! Congrats. Love the photo booth guest book thing!

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
loriken214, aliceinwonderland, oddoneout, MakingTheGrade, Deelight, princessplease, Bleed Burnt Orange, purselover, marlie, jcarlylew, EyeElle, tlh, and monarch64 ~ Thank you all so much for such wonderful comments! :)

ladyciel ~ Thank you so much! You are too funny about asking Dionne for a sneak peak ;-)

110203 ~ Thank you! Where do you work? The ceremony and reception were both at Addison Oaks. We loved it there! :)

vc10um ~ Thank you! :) Are you using Dionne as well? I do have quite a few shots of my shoes, I gave them to her while she was at my Mom''s house and she went everywhere with them! Here is another photo of them that I love
30.gif

Rachiepro123.jpg

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Looks like a wonderful wedding! You were such a beautiful bride.

BTW, I love your e-ring. It''s very unique!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Rachie, congrats on getting married!! Looks like you had a wonderful wedding! You''re such a beautiful bride! You and your hubby look great in all the photos! Your photog did an awesome job!! I LOVE the shoes!!!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Rachie!! Your wedding looked amazing, I love the shot you posted in Newlyweds! You look like a model!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/23/2009 12:20:14 PM

vc10um ~ Thank you! :) Are you using Dionne as well? I do have quite a few shots of my shoes, I gave them to her while she was at my Mom''s house and she went everywhere with them! Here is another photo of them that I love
30.gif
Not quite...I was one of ladyciel''s bridesmaids and had a BLAST working with Dionne. She''s *just* amazing. But A and I plan on getting married in his hometown of Kansas City, Missouri, and it''s just not in our budget to get Dionne long distance. HOWEVER...she IS on alert to do my TTD session in Ann Arbor after the fact. We''re heading to all the places on campus I dreamed of having wedding pictures done while I was a student at UofM. And depending on if I can find an appropriate location, and the time to do it, I may be doing B-pics with her next fall/winter for A''s wedding gift.

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/23/2009 2:06:58 PM
Author: vc10um

30.gif

Not quite...I was one of ladyciel''s bridesmaids and had a BLAST working with Dionne. She''s *just* amazing. But A and I plan on getting married in his hometown of Kansas City, Missouri, and it''s just not in our budget to get Dionne long distance. HOWEVER...she IS on alert to do my TTD session in Ann Arbor after the fact. We''re heading to all the places on campus I dreamed of having wedding pictures done while I was a student at UofM. And depending on if I can find an appropriate location, and the time to do it, I may be doing B-pics with her next fall/winter for A''s wedding gift.

Ah, I see! How fun to do the TTD session after with her though! :) I did b-pics for DH''s wedding gift too with Dionne and it was very fun and he loved them! I did them when she did a marathon so maybe that would be an option for you? She did it at her friend''s home and it included hair and makeup too.
1.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/23/2009 2:47:57 PM
Author: Rachie

Date: 11/23/2009 2:06:58 PM
Author: vc10um

30.gif

Ah, I see! How fun to do the TTD session after with her though! :) I did b-pics for DH''s wedding gift too with Dionne and it was very fun and he loved them! I did them when she did a marathon so maybe that would be an option for you? She did it at her friend''s home and it included hair and makeup too.
1.gif
Possibly. Was also looking at B''n''Bs in the SE Michigan area with cute rooms to use. I''ll take any excuse I can get to work with her, lol...I think I''m as addicted to her photography as, well we *all* are to shoes!!!

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
What a cool wedding! your pictures are gorgeous, and I love the M&M''s as kids favors idea!

blackpolkadot

Shiny_Rock
Love your pics!!! Looks like an amazing day. Congrats!!!

blackbetty

Shiny_Rock
You look amazing & it looks like it was a gorgeous day!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
These ARE like right out of a magazine! Congrats!
36.gif

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Wow, you pictures are breathtaking!!! Beautiful day and congrats!!!

bobbin

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your wedding!

I love your favors! I was actually thinking today about doing wine bottles! I love the m&ms for the underaged too.

And your shoes are amazing..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results